News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online V3 Official Sneak Peak!

Started by Meiun, June 29, 2011, 12:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Account sharing is against rules in terms. Their shouldnt be any security you take the risks when you give someone else your password
Officially quitted

Remnant

I haven't really scrolled thou the thread but are you revamping the map or will it just be a graphic update?

ARTgames

Quote from: Remnant on August 09, 2011, 10:45:18 AM
I haven't really scrolled thou the thread but are you revamping the map or will it just be a graphic update?
New everything really. Just core game ideas are staying. New graphics, maps, platforming physics, skills, monsters, and much more. Its  completely rewritten in new tools also.

11clock

Quote from: Remnant on August 09, 2011, 10:45:18 AM

Stick Online V3 is a completely new game. Think of it as a sequel to V2. It's not an update, but a completely new game.

KaptainKohl

Yay this look Awesome! i have been waiting to see what this epic game would look like!

Gho$t

The new tileset styled map looks fairly amazing. Can't wait to see what is in store for us. That is one sexy save flag btw.... just sayin...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
See sexy red save flag and Danimal is trying to be one of those vandalizers or something... Tsk. Tsk.

Snakeman

T-Rok

Actually, after re-seeing that picture. Mind if I ask why there is no more sitting on the edges? Seems like an unusual change.

Meiun

Quote from: Titan on August 06, 2011, 08:18:21 PM
Another question, are there any plans on adding quests or tasks or anything of that sort? (Dungeons etc.)
I have discussed some ideas with some of the other team members, but nothing too final yet.

Quote from: king on August 07, 2011, 04:23:35 PM
ok Q:When SOv3 comes out and we make accounts, most likely people will start charing accounts. Then they would want to keep the account safe. Will there be a password/character name changer? Maby not character changer..that would be kinda stupid.
You will be able to do things like change your password and such (never mentioned any method via the website, will most likely be handled all in game), but I am not going out of my way to protect people from anything bad that may come about by purposefully sharing your account with someone. If anything bad happens because of that, it's your own fault.

Quote from: T-Rok on August 11, 2011, 05:57:13 PM
Actually, after re-seeing that picture. Mind if I ask why there is no more sitting on the edges? Seems like an unusual change.
Not sure how you interpreted not being able to sit over edges from that screenshot o_O But in fact that was something I changed, that you can't sit barely on an edge with most of yourself hanging over. The reason simply being that it dosn't make any sense and looks weird to be able to do so.

Dragx_Rage

Not sure how you interpreted not being able to sit over edges from that screenshot o_O But in fact that was something I changed, that you can't sit barely on an edge with most of yourself hanging over. The reason simply being that it dosn't make any sense and looks weird to be able to do so.
[/quote]

The chat in the screenshot says you can't sit off the edge. :)

krele

Really? I'm convinced it seems like an unusual thing NOT to change =/

T-Rok

Lol, Meiun. It says so in the chat. :P

CherryPie

Quote from: CherryPie on August 08, 2011, 01:23:50 PM

Let's get back on topic: Meiun, when will you be sharing an example screenshot of a full scene(all of the mentioned gfx layers included)?

My Question has been overwritten :s

Meiun

Quote from: CherryPie on August 12, 2011, 06:44:18 AM
Quote from: CherryPie on August 08, 2011, 01:23:50 PM

Let's get back on topic: Meiun, when will you be sharing an example screenshot of a full scene(all of the mentioned gfx layers included)?

My Question has been overwritten :s
When it's all implemented to my liking and I feel ready to :) I will at some point.

Remnant

Oh okay sounds good I was under the impression it was just a graphic up that was taking forever to finish. thanks for the update cya next time.