News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online V3 Official Sneak Peak!

Started by Meiun, June 29, 2011, 12:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Will those number 1-9 at top be put to use?
Officially quitted

DR4N3

Has a pet system been discussed yet? I'd love to have a partner to fight along side me or to buff/heal me. A pet who would LITERALLY grow has he leveled up. Just throwin' some stuff out there.

krele

Quote from: DR4N3 on August 13, 2011, 06:17:30 AM
Has a pet system been discussed yet? I'd love to have a partner to fight along side me or to buff/heal me. A pet who would LITERALLY grow has he leveled up. Just throwin' some stuff out there.
Jesus I'm so against pets like that. Being all useless, just standing there pumping you with invisible steroids, not giving a !@#$ about fights and helping you out. Just no, if the pet doesn't fight alongside, screw it.

Zario777

"I'd love to have a partner to fight along side me "
He said that part, Krele
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Forum

Quote from: Zario777 on August 13, 2011, 12:55:53 PM
He said that part, Krele
Krele was talking about the pets he didn't like. Pets and partners can be different, zario776.
Officially quitted

krele

Quote from: Zario777 on August 13, 2011, 12:55:53 PM
He said that part, Krele
Gotta love intelligent people.

Forum

I didn't say that lol..you must have quotes mixed up.
Officially quitted

krele

Quote from: Forum on August 13, 2011, 02:41:11 PM
I didn't say that lol..you must have quotes mixed up.
My bad, mixed them up just as you mentioned.

Let's get back on topic, sorry =(

God-I-Suck

I have a question Meiun . Is that a dumbbell at the top? (Idk what it's called xD) Also what are all 5 of those tabs for? If you are willing to share that information (((:

krele

Quote from: God-I-Suck on August 14, 2011, 12:23:51 AM
I have a question Meiun . Is that a dumbbell at the top? (Idk what it's called xD) Also what are all 5 of those tabs for? If you are willing to share that information (((:
I think he already did in one of these 26 pages. Being a lazy bitch that I am I can't be arsed to find it D:

But go for it GiS!  ;D

Freeforall

I think the dumbbell is a metal plated bra.
But yeah, those things look interesting. Looks like we will have a LOT more stats and such.

igufed

Quote from: Meiun on July 01, 2011, 12:53:49 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on June 30, 2011, 09:06:31 PM
What is the icon between the crown and weapon on the UI bar?

I'm guessing the order of the 5 icons is Stats, Skills, Weapons, ???, and Hats.
The 5 icons currently represent stats, skills, weapons, friends, and clans. However, the GUI and it's associated buttons and functionality are still subject to change, so don't read too much in to it.

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

God-I-Suck

Quote from: igufed on August 14, 2011, 05:41:40 PM

Quote from: Meiun on July 01, 2011, 12:53:49 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on June 30, 2011, 09:06:31 PM
What is the icon between the crown and weapon on the UI bar?

I'm guessing the order of the 5 icons is Stats, Skills, Weapons, ???, and Hats.
The 5 icons currently represent stats, skills, weapons, friends, and clans. However, the GUI and it's associated buttons and functionality are still subject to change, so don't read too much in to it.

Thank you igufed. ((: lol

DR4N3

Quote from: krele on August 13, 2011, 10:25:58 AM
Jesus I'm so against pets like that. Being all useless, just standing there pumping you with invisible steroids, not giving a !@#$ about fights and helping you out. Just no, if the pet doesn't fight alongside, screw it.
Yea, maybe one that fights AND pumps you with invisible steroids would be much better. Meiun, anything to say about this?

Meiun

Quote from: DR4N3 on August 15, 2011, 06:36:03 AM
Quote from: krele on August 13, 2011, 10:25:58 AM
Yea, maybe one that fights AND pumps you with invisible steroids would be much better. Meiun, anything to say about this?
Pets are definitely something I have been very interested in having for the game at some point. If there were to be pets, I would certainly want to have them actually do something in terms of actually assisting you themselves in some way rather than simply following you and boosting stats. How much they would assist you would be something I would have to figure out based on a number of factors though. Stick Online has always been in many ways based around the skill of the player, so I wouldn't wan't people to be able to rely too heavily on AI to do their job for them. But having your pet throw in an occasional extra attack or other ability for you probably wouldn't be too much of an issue :)