News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online V3 Official Sneak Peak!

Started by Meiun, June 29, 2011, 12:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

I want a pet that's called Mystery and it's a stick figure that runs around and only uses a GS.

Lucifer

Quote from: darkflash on August 19, 2011, 12:10:49 AM
I want a pet that's called Mystery and it's a stick figure that runs around and only uses a GS.
It should constantly complain in annoying chat bubbles that cover your character about its lack of top tier items.

Forum

I want a pet that i can train and have it level up and beat up other pets so i can capture them. We can't always get what we want lol.
Officially quitted

T-Rok

Quote from: Forum on August 19, 2011, 11:10:05 AM
I want a pet that i can train and have it level up and beat up other pets so i can capture them. We can't always get what we want lol.

Gotta catch 'em all?

Gho$t

Quote from: T-Rok on August 19, 2011, 11:33:46 AM
Quote from: Forum on August 19, 2011, 11:10:05 AM

Gotta catch 'em all?

was about to ask if we could have poke balls :P

Hambone

I have only one question of not so dire importance. Remember when Ciro hosted a tournament that lacked any kind of organization or publicity and promised the winner a hat in V3? Even proceeded to make a sprite just for me? Well, do I still get that hat, or was Ciro just toying with my poor, feeble hopes and dreams?

WereWaffle

Finally someone changing the subject from pets! =P

havok

Quote from: Hambone on August 19, 2011, 11:46:19 AM
I have only one question of not so dire importance. Remember when Ciro hosted a tournament that lacked any kind of organization or publicity and promised the winner a hat in V3? Even proceeded to make a sprite just for me? Well, do I still get that hat, or was Ciro just toying with my poor, feeble hopes and dreams?

I don't remember that but was it approved by Meiun? or did Ciro say maybe. ether way only meiun can answer that. but unless Meiun said it was okay back then i really don't think so.

However if you do that would be SicK!

Mystery

Quote from: Lucifer on August 19, 2011, 02:28:10 AM
It should constantly complain in annoying chat bubbles that cover your character about its lack of top tier items.
It should also force your character to automatically delete any Top Hats you get while simultaneously making you suck at PVP.

I actually remember that. It'd be a shame if you didn't get your reward.  :(
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

T-Rok

Quote from: Mystery on August 19, 2011, 04:11:54 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on August 19, 2011, 02:28:10 AM
It should also force your character to automatically delete any Top Hats you get while simultaneously making you suck at PVP.

I actually remember that. It'd be a shame if you didn't get your reward.  :(

I too, do remember such an occasion.

Forum

What are you talking about i won that.
Officially quitted

Mystery

Quote from: Forum on August 19, 2011, 11:27:51 PM
What are you talking about i won that.

http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=750.0

Stop with your tomfoolery. No one's buying it. If it was a joke, I didn't see the humor.

This clearly shows Hambone as the winner, and it does mention Ciro talking about a prize, more specifically:

Quote from: CiroWinner will receive a prize of my choosing, most likely a hat sprite of some sort for the upcoming V3

Though the way it's worded doesn't necessarily mean that it's GOING to be a hat for v3(nor did she explicitly promise the winner a hat in v3), but since nothing else was said about it, I'm taking Ham's word for it that Ciro actually made him a hat(that, or Ciro didn't follow through with the reward, which is a possibility).

Ham, would it be possible for you to show us the sprite if you have it? I doubt Ciro will be able to comment on this matter, so you're the only real reference besides Meiun himself as to what this entails. (I have a feeling that Ciro just started this without any input from other GMs, though.)
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

king

Quote from: havok on August 19, 2011, 12:37:54 PM

I don't remember that but was it approved by Meiun? or did Ciro say maybe. ether way only meiun can answer that. but unless Meiun said it was okay back then i really don't think so.

However if you do that would be SicK!
BTW I think that was seifer.>.< not joking I was the one to offer the idea. (I might be wrong)

stick d00d

Hambone showed the sprite through PM it was a rasta hat with dreadlocks if I remember correctly...The image url in the message is gone now though so I can't post it sadly. Anyway here is what the message was:

Quote from: Manzy on February 16, 2010, 07:31:50 PM
Quote from: Hambone on February 14, 2010, 02:18:12 PM
Quote from: Ciro on February 14, 2010, 12:37:10 AM

Hambone

I actually had it saved... Here it is:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us