News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online V3 Official Sneak Peak!

Started by Meiun, June 29, 2011, 12:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prosper

Quote from: Meiun on September 14, 2011, 08:25:58 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on September 14, 2011, 07:39:40 PM
I'm wondering Meiun have you played Maple story? Its just that some things your adding to the game reminds me of it.
I tried it briefly long, long ago. But if your referring to the way levels are traversed between, I hardly think it is unique to Maple Story (or SO for that matter). You can also trust me when I say that I have no intention of modeling anything in V3 after Maple Story.

:( I was really REALLY looking forward to having green/blue/red snails added to SO v3 :(

CherryPie

Quote from: Prosper on September 14, 2011, 08:53:26 PM
I'm wondering Meiun have you played Maple story? Its just that some things your adding to the game reminds me of it.
I tried it briefly long, long ago. But if your referring to the way levels are traversed between, I hardly think it is unique to Maple Story (or SO for that matter). You can also trust me when I say that I have no intention of modeling anything in V3 after Maple Story.

:( I was really REALLY looking forward to having green/blue/red snails added to SO v3 :(

And I'm still waiting for a jr. balrog to fight in SO.
We used to call him "Bob" in MS, long ago. Don't remember why, though, haha, good times.

foG

Quote from: CherryPie on September 19, 2011, 03:40:43 AM

We used to call him "Bob" in MS, long ago. Don't remember why, though, haha, good times.

Bob !@#$in ruled

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

CherryPie

Quote from: foG on September 19, 2011, 11:15:52 AM
Quote from: CherryPie on September 19, 2011, 03:40:43 AM

Bob !@#$in ruled

Getting owned by Bob on lvl50 - costs 10%experience.
Get your revenge on level 70 - priceless! :):):)

edit: those were the days...

CherryPie

So to get this back on track.. it's been a while since the last bunch of information. Will we be able to receive any more soon or has progress slowed down a bit?

Just curious, because you said it wouldn't be impossible to get V3 up and running for xmas - has that fact changed now?

Beastmode

Ok so i was looking up videos on the tournaments in the past and i saw the video about stick-online v3. So meiun, i wanted to see if this video was legit??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnyX0ZpZcTE&NR=1

stick d00d

The stick sprite was legit, the hats were made by MetalMatt.

Meiun

None of that is legit actually, except for a few old renditions on some of the BG art (that has since been improved anyways). That is not the stick we are using, nor are any of those hats or weapons legit.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: stick d00d on November 07, 2011, 01:07:55 PM
The stick sprite was legit, the hats were made by MetalMatt.

Pretty sure that stick figure sprite was made by Teej btw, who is not a member of the Stick Team, he did artwork for NFO. (Jake's game)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

DNH

Any News for a Date?

And btw i got a question: Will the accounts will be safed and transfered to V3 or is every new account wasted time in aspect of v3?

Greetz

stick d00d

Quote from: DNH on November 11, 2011, 08:42:01 AM
Any News for a Date?

And btw i got a question: Will the accounts will be safed and transfered to V3 or is every new account wasted time in aspect of v3?

Greetz
It's a completely new game, everyone starts fresh :P

Quote from: Meiun on November 08, 2011, 06:05:43 PM
None of that is legit actually, except for a few old renditions on some of the BG art (that has since been improved anyways). That is not the stick we are using, nor are any of those hats or weapons legit.

I thought that was the original stick that was going to be used, then was scrapped? Sorry if I remember wrong.

DNH

Red October

For some strange reason I like the GUI. Strange.

Lingus

Quote from: stick d00d on November 11, 2011, 10:18:52 AMIt's a completely new game, everyone starts fresh :P

Quote from: Meiun on November 08, 2011, 06:05:43 PM

I thought that was the original stick that was going to be used, then was scrapped? Sorry if I remember wrong.
No it was definitely something Teej made as an example and then everyone started using it to make examples of new hats and what not. I think people were assuming at the time that the stick would look something like that and that if they made hats that they might be similar to what they will eventually look like... or something.