News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

General Question about Donating

Started by DNH, November 06, 2011, 09:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DNH

Hey Guys its me, DNH,

maybe some of you remember me, if not idc :)

I just wanted to know if i have to donate against..
cuz well i mean when SO reopened the 1st time, i donated to activate 4-5 Different accounts, mine (DNH) Gotest (Very good Friend) Gotest's brother and 1-2 more.. This was supporting.. I hope i dont have to donate again cuz that would really be .. you know?

Thanks

So far

DNH

EpicPhailure

You're correct, it's a one-time donation for life. Thank you for supporting the game, and have fun :)

DNH

sly 3 4 me

Nope, if your donation was used to activate those five accounts, they should still be activated. There are some accounts that are suspended if it is clear the person who owns the account isn't playing it though while others are. Not quite sure if you still have the download link, but it should be in the E-mail you used to confirm the donation.

DNH

Its such a long time ago so the mails got deleted :S

DNH

If the account is still up, can anybody give me a download link so i can play again?

Meiun

If you already donated and had accounts activated, those accounts should still be active and playable. If you want to get new accounts created/activated in addition to the ones you already have (and you had already used up all your old donations), you would not be able to make a new one unless you donated again. If you just need the game download link to try and log in to any of your old accounts, just email me at requesting it and I will send it to you.

PureAzzN

WB dnh if there are 5 new acc that are active there will be moar people playing *-*