News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Whats happening with SO?

Started by Sonic472, February 18, 2013, 04:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yankyal

games taking too long to come out and people are finding new things to do.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Hikarikuen

Quote from: Specialboy on February 23, 2013, 11:51:13 PMBut sweet Jesus, eight years later, do I regret this damn username...
Haha, not to worry, everyone seems a little special in sixth grade.

Quote from: Chaos on February 24, 2013, 02:35:07 AM
I still have the forum bookmarked and check it daily. I just don't have anything to say these days, so I spend most of my time lurking.  I still check all the posts in off-topic, pretty much never read the rest of the forum, 'cept for just now, haha.  Since I'm not a GM, and don't play the game leisurely (as there's little to do), I feel no obligation to check or respond to posts in relation to the game anymore.
I'm pretty much in the same boat, I'll check General, OT and VG since it only takes about 5 seconds a day with the rate the forum currently moves anyway.

Still, I don't see myself giving up on checking any time soon. Heck, even if the game never comes out (not to say that I'm not confident in Meiun, but Lord knows we can't always see what the future holds) I won't regret checking the forum, this community was a part of growing up for me. And if that sounds pathetic, not to worry, there were plenty of other parts too. You guys aren't THAT special. :P

T-Rok

Quote from: Hikarikuen on February 24, 2013, 10:46:58 PM
Quote from: Specialboy on February 23, 2013, 11:51:13 PMBut sweet Jesus, eight years later, do I regret this damn username...
Haha, not to worry, everyone seems a little special in sixth grade.

Quote from: Chaos on February 24, 2013, 02:35:07 AM
I still have the forum bookmarked and check it daily. I just don't have anything to say these days, so I spend most of my time lurking.  I still check all the posts in off-topic, pretty much never read the rest of the forum, 'cept for just now, haha.  Since I'm not a GM, and don't play the game leisurely (as there's little to do), I feel no obligation to check or respond to posts in relation to the game anymore.
I'm pretty much in the same boat, I'll check General, OT and VG since it only takes about 5 seconds a day with the rate the forum currently moves anyway.

Still, I don't see myself giving up on checking any time soon. Heck, even if the game never comes out (not to say that I'm not confident in Meiun, but Lord knows we can't always see what the future holds) I won't regret checking the forum, this community was a part of growing up for me. And if that sounds pathetic, not to worry, there were plenty of other parts too. You guys aren't THAT special. :P

What a rude dude. :P I jest. But this community was like the basis for my childhood. I would not be who I am today without the great friends I met here.