News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Tournament / Event Ideas

Started by Danimal, October 27, 2013, 01:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan

I don't think any items should be banned or anything.

I can make the argument that I would never win against someone with a slasher and would lose to someone with the same stats who had an inferno, but its irrelevant.

If someone has items they should by all means be allowed to use them.
Livin' in a lonely world.

crozier

@Titan-
Indeed. It would be completely unfair to not let somebody use an item, but I was merely noting that at lower levels gb may be the deciding factor between a win or a loss in a pvp. In the 99/100 battles skill and build can overcome poor gear. But its too early too tell. A person with a short sword or whip might take home the trophy, but something tells me items will make a larger difference in the lower category than in the 65+s.

catmadman

can u tell me exactly when it will be. so i can tell rather or not i can make it to 99 in time and also what the prize would be for winning in low lvl.

Jayce

Quote from: catmadman on November 03, 2013, 10:16:48 PM
can u tell me exactly when it will be. so i can tell rather or not i can make it to 99 in time and also what the prize would be for winning in low lvl.
I think he said 3 weeks (from like friday).

And get to the 99 bracket, I wanna win the lowbie one.