News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SG hp and defense

Started by DivineLegend, May 23, 2010, 04:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DivineLegend

No, its not a topic for a nerf of it, but i wonder if no matter your str, weapon, or anything, if we only do 3 damage to the sg. doesn't matter level, str, or weapon. sg just has that much def to only take 3 damage, and it takes just a certain amount of hits to kill it. what do you guys think?

jackel1994

3 and a half hours of bullshit tell me yes

NotoriousM4^

This is definitely a no.

swordmaster

I am with NotoriousM4 because it depends on how many people you have helping like sometimes it takes an hour and some times it takes 3 and a half hours
IGN:iCup

Seifer

Deffinatly no.

I can solo a SG in 1 hour. Can you? Me and my insane strength rest our case.

DivineLegend

i'm not sure how long it takes me to solo an sg, but my 26 str would sure take me a long time. 2 hours plus last night of constantly hitting it, i wouldn't want to solo one.

JninjaJ

yeh but i have 76str and it still takes ages

ARTgames

JoEL

Quote from: Seifer on May 23, 2010, 01:46:01 PM
Deffinatly no.

I can solo a SG in 1 hour. Can you? Me and my insane strength rest our case.

No I cannot. I say you lie! My strength is slightly less then yours, but I've tried killing it with 6 people and it still took an hour. I'm sure all of our strength combined pwnt yours. So, lies.

Seifer

I also have an epic weapon and a GM hat. This means better stam regen and better dps.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Seifer on May 23, 2010, 10:59:11 PM
I also have an epic weapon and a GM hat. This means better stam regen and better dps.

Dual Penetrations? Damn, I always knew those wings made people horny.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

JoEL

Still doubt you output as much dps as 6 people would.

Aqua

Stam regain makes a difference... Just saying... If Aqua had Slasher/Spire/IS, his damage total would compare with +(lll_-)+ for the sake that Aqua wouldn't ever really have to sit down. I think that Seifer could solo a SG in about an hour.
Also, I don't think that the SG reduces all damage to 5. A scythe/WH with just 25 strength maybe, but not a GS with 25 str.
~Aqua

Seifer

Quote from: JoEL on May 24, 2010, 07:46:33 AM

Ask Ham

JoEL

Quote from: Seifer on May 24, 2010, 07:58:51 AM
Quote from: JoEL on May 24, 2010, 07:46:33 AM

Ask Ham
What?