News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SG hp and defense

Started by DivineLegend, May 23, 2010, 04:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DivineLegend

Forum

I support 100%!! :o
Officially quitted

JoEL

Quote from: Forum on June 14, 2010, 05:43:36 PM
I support 100%!! :o

wtf are you supporting? Read the topic.

Seifer

Quote from: Lingus on June 14, 2010, 02:36:54 PM
Quote from: Seifer on May 23, 2010, 01:46:01 PM
Deffinatly no.

I can solo a SG in 1 hour. Can you? Me and my insane strength rest our case.

Two things about this. This would not prove that any normal player does any more than 3 damage to an SG. It only proves that if you have very high damage that you potentially do more than 3 damage. The other thing is that it doesn't even prove that Seifer does more than 3 damage. It only proves that he can kill an SG much faster than other people. Which could just mean that he has very high stamina and/or stamina regen and/or low stamina usage on his weapon.

What would prove it is if Seifer solo'd an SG with both his high powered GM weapon, and the lowest stam usage fastest hit rate weapon he has (say, the katana for instance). If he kills the SG faster with his GM weapon, he's more than likely doing much more damage. If he kills it faster with the katana it's because the damage is the same (ie 3) but he had much less down time due to stamina. Theoretically that is...

My slasher is very fast and heavy on stam. If it only did 3 per hit, it would take muchh longer, trust me.

JoEL

Quote from: Seifer on June 14, 2010, 11:43:43 PM
Deffinatly no.

Two things about this. This would not prove that any normal player does any more than 3 damage to an SG. It only proves that if you have very high damage that you potentially do more than 3 damage. The other thing is that it doesn't even prove that Seifer does more than 3 damage. It only proves that he can kill an SG much faster than other people. Which could just mean that he has very high stamina and/or stamina regen and/or low stamina usage on his weapon.

What would prove it is if Seifer solo'd an SG with both his high powered GM weapon, and the lowest stam usage fastest hit rate weapon he has (say, the katana for instance). If he kills the SG faster with his GM weapon, he's more than likely doing much more damage. If he kills it faster with the katana it's because the damage is the same (ie 3) but he had much less down time due to stamina. Theoretically that is...

My slasher is very fast and heavy on stam. If it only did 3 per hit, it would take muchh longer, trust me.

Heavy on stam? It does slightly less damage then the GS yet a lot faster. It also uses 24 stam ( I think ) as apposed to the 30 a GS does. Plus I'm sure your godly helm would improve your stam or stam regeneration surely.

Lingus

Quote from: Seifer on June 14, 2010, 11:43:43 PMMy slasher is very fast and heavy on stam. If it only did 3 per hit, it would take muchh longer, trust me.
You're probably right. I'm guessing you do more than 3 damage. But the speed of your weapon and your overall stats (stam/regen and str) probably have a good amount to do with it too. I don't doubt that there's a certain percentage of people that do 3 damage to the SG

11clock

Quote from: JoEL on June 14, 2010, 11:54:03 PM
Deffinatly no.

Heavy on stam? It does slightly less damage then the GS yet a lot faster. It also uses 24 stam ( I think ) as apposed to the 30 a GS does. Plus I'm sure your godly helm would improve your stam or stam regeneration surely.

Seifer has a modified slasher that does close to IS damage and uses less stam. Called the Hyperion I think.

JoEL

Quote from: 11clock on June 16, 2010, 07:13:01 PM
Quote from: JoEL on June 14, 2010, 11:54:03 PM
Deffinatly no.

Seifer has a modified slasher that does close to IS damage and uses less stam. Called the Hyperion I think.

LOL, well that'd explain that.

It's settled then. SG is 255 def and 15,000 hp.