News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stat Resets

Started by Lingus, July 09, 2009, 08:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you give a donation for a stat reset?

Yes, but only if there was no limitations.
8 (25.8%)
Yes, even if there was a limitation to how much I could add to a particular stat (such as no more than 50 to vit or str).
4 (12.9%)
No.
3 (9.7%)
Stat resets shouldn't be allowed.
4 (12.9%)
We should just have a server wide stat reset to be fair to everyone.
12 (38.7%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Lingus

So what do you think?

The first two options is to judge whether you're getting a stat reset to boost one or more of your stats above 50 or so. If you would donate for a stat reset and are looking to change your stats so that they are more balanced (ie, none of your stats will be above 50) then choose the 2nd option.

The last two options is for the extreme end. Either everyone should get free stat resets or no one should get stat resets no matter what. If you aren't at either extreme, but you want resets, than choose one of the first two options.

Certainly people will be asking how much the donation would be. Just consider that it is some reasonable amount. Around 5-15 dollars or so. Don't take the amount into consideration here. I'm just curious whether anyone would do it or not.

And obviously, this poll doesn't count towards anything. I'm just curious about people's opinions.

Make comments on your choice. Tell everyone how you feel about this topic.

ARTgames

I don't mined it but i would pay for it. This is a hard one. im not sure.

EpicPhailure

I say another serverwide stat reset. Was there any reason for it anyway?

ARTgames

Epicphail yeah in the past meiun changed the stats up a lot and reset everyone once to be fair.

Dragx_Rage

I voted for a server wide stat reset becuase it is fairer than paying for it, but I would be happy to pay for it as long as i thought it was a fair price.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JoEL

I'd rather never have them....because then it'd be unfair to the people who just "donated" for another account because they want to try something new and exciting.

Bo-sox

I wouldn't mind having a stat reset, however if there was a stat reset many people would become people with extremly high of one stat (agi, vit,str, int.

But the few people who worked very hard to have unique or excellent pvping stats wouldn't be so special anymore because, with a stat reset many people wouldn't have to do any work and just gain the benefits of unique stats (extremely high agi, or str, vit, or int).

So i guess i could go anyway, but just wanted to show the other side of the arguement.   

Seifer

No one will be receiving Free stat resets, limited stat resets, or stat resets if they bribe Meiun.

Unless ofcourse he's changed his mind. But I doubt it. Sorry fellas.

EpicPhailure

It's just opinions and preferences.

Mystery

Quote from: Epicphail on July 09, 2009, 08:32:15 PM
I say another serverwide stat reset. Was there any reason for it anyway?
I agree completely. If people complain about others being able to reset all they want because they have the money to donate, that doesn't seem fair. So why not let everyone do it for free? I realize this won't be happening, just my opinion on the matter.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Lingus

Quote from: Seifer on July 10, 2009, 03:12:06 AM
No one will be receiving Free stat resets, limited stat resets, or stat resets if they bribe Meiun.

As mentioned, that was not my intent by posting this. I was just curious on people's opinions.

Seems like it's pretty balanced between most of the options. A good number of people look like they'd want to rebuild as a high vit or str build or something. A good number want a server wide reset. Some would donate for a reset if there were limitations. Some wouldn't donate at all. And certain number say no resets for anyone.

I guess that's just how it goes.

ARTgames

Quote from: Lingus on July 10, 2009, 03:10:28 PM
Quote from: Seifer on July 10, 2009, 03:12:06 AM

As mentioned, that was not my intent by posting this. I was just curious on people's opinions.

now you know how i feel some times.

CherryPie

Well it would be just fair for the vit tanks, not that I'd like their decision to pump everything in vit, but it would be fair to reset everyones stats after having the update that changed the hp given by vit.
just my opinion, besides, I would pay for a stat reset, but this option is most likely not going to be available.

Aqua

A server wide stat reset favors everyone, if someone doesn't like it, they can put their stats to normal. If not, the person gets what he wants.
~Aqua