News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online Revival?

Started by Snakeman, June 26, 2010, 06:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sk8terboi

Quote from: Scotty on June 27, 2010, 02:14:45 PM
Then it's as easy as requesting Meiun to drop and recreate your account and you can start over, maybe even transfer over items from your old to your refreshed account.
he said he wont do that o.O
[SSSS]

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: sk8terboi on June 27, 2010, 02:47:56 PM
Then it's as easy as requesting Meiun to drop and recreate your account and you can start over, maybe even transfer over items from your old to your refreshed account.

Well Scott's not suggesting a stat reset in the sense that you get to keep your state points and replace them. He's saying that you restart back at level one and all of your statpoints vanish...so you can rebuild your character but you have to train all over again. Honestly that doesn't seem like too bad of an idea to have. Maybe there could be a shop in the game that let's you do such a thing?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Forum

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on June 27, 2010, 03:16:09 PM
Quote from: sk8terboi on June 27, 2010, 02:47:56 PM

Well Scott's not suggesting a stat reset in the sense that you get to keep your state points and replace them. He's saying that you restart back at level one and all of your statpoints vanish...so you can rebuild your character but you have to train all over again. Honestly that doesn't seem like too bad of an idea to have. Maybe there could be a shop in the game that let's you do such a thing?
Theres a ideas/suggestions forum for that. Also why does there have to be a SO V3 in the first place i don't see whats wrong with SO 2s graphics ect. (If someone has already asked this and it has been responded srry)
Officially quitted

Meiun

Quote from: Forum on June 27, 2010, 07:12:40 PM
Also why does there have to be a SO V3 in the first place i don't see whats wrong with SO 2s graphics ect. (If someone has already asked this and it has been responded srry)
Because there are so many things I'd like to change and improve upon about the game (many of which go right down to core features and programming) that it is far easier and more effective to just redo it. The new one is and will be far superior.

NotoriousM4^

Stick-Online and Me in a nutshell.

Lucifer

Sure, I'll play again, expect to see either Lucifer or ReficuL on sometime soon, bug me on msn anytime you want someone to chill with. Great news btw Meiun, I'd love that.

Snakeman

Quote from: Lucifer on June 28, 2010, 02:21:14 AM
Sure, I'll play again, expect to see either Lucifer or ReficuL on sometime soon, bug me on msn anytime you want someone to chill with. Great news btw Meiun, I'd love that.

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE MANY MANY KILLING PARTIES THEN BRO <3

foG

I will sure play again if meiun releases he clan system. Shadys for da win!

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Tyco-RC

Yeh im interested, i'll take you all on  ;D

Accounts:
Slam-KIA
Tyco-RC
WitchKing
- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

DeamonClawz

I'll go back. I surely wanna see some old people I used to troll. And all that other good stuff.

king

omg theres no one on besides like 3 people counting me and there should be more so i am going to advertise on other games like runescape, and other games and u should to to help meiun get more money so e can get so3 out faster will u help lets all try and plz get on awhile or so b/c i am bored

king

and i am reading all your posts if u dont like the things on there maby help meuin by advertising and then maby once he gets alot more money he can get better things on so3!!!!!! yes i said so3 b/c he will then have enough for to build the s03

Lucifer

Quote from: king on July 05, 2010, 01:45:27 PM
omg theres no one on besides like 3 people counting me and there should be more so i am going to advertise on other games like runescape , and other games and u should to to help meiun get more money so e can get so3 out faster will u help lets all try and plz get on awhile or so b/c i am bored

Nooooo! Hold it! Objection!

Please, for the love titties, don't do such a wretched thing. As far as I know, although more is always appreciated, money is not a problem. To Meiun and the SO team, this is a hobby, to which their lives take priority over. Inviting horrible communities like Runescape here would only take more time away from their lives to moderate, which is why they closed the server down in the first place, so they actually had time to work on new and improved things for stick online. SO3 will come when it comes, and there's nothing we can do to speed up the process.

king

i no that lol ok i get that part

king

but meuin has to buy it with money.  :o and so he needs money to do that and so we can help him get money so he can get s03 out faster instead of waiting for him to get the money