News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Why are SO sprites so fun to edit?

Started by Demeni, June 29, 2010, 07:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demeni

I'm not sure why, but for some reason, editing sprites from SO and recoloring them is just fun. I can't really explain it, but mixing and matching the sprites with other sprites, coloring them, and making new ones itself is seemingly more addicting than actually playing the game itself. Anyone else get this?

EpicPhailure

I think it's because it's easy to edit the sprites as of now, so it isn't frustrating or anything trying to get it to match.

Demeni

That could be it. GM's colorizer makes it even easier  :P

Zario777

What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Demeni

I want that dark green one on the end so bad.

And yes, exactly like that.

DivineLegend

some reason, that looks like it is sitting a little too high on the head for a dragoon helm.

Zario777

What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

DivineLegend

Snakeman

I've been trapped in the same loop as you once before. It's a fairly simplistic style, and thus you can experiment with it quite well. Perhaps that's why it's a bit entertaining to toy with them.

Demeni

The only problem is, whenever I make my own hat, it looks good, but it doesn't fit with the SO style.

( And ty for fixing the helm )

Scotty

You hear that Chris/Jake/Ciro/Venuse, I'm pretty sure they just insulted your style and said you can't sprite for crap!  ;D

king

ok wtf i am on my newest acc "king34-34" and theres no one on thats just freaking wrong i thought there was going to be some companie theres 3 ppl on right now wtf i hate this i only got on b/c theres other people on and theres no one on. why is that? well i do agree with meuin lol if i spelled his name wrong dont get mad lol he is so right there should be more ppl on so i am gooing to games and advertising for meuins help

Titan

Quote from: king on July 05, 2010, 01:39:29 PM
ok wtf i am on my newest acc "king34-34" and theres no one on thats just freaking wrong i thought there was going to be some companie theres 3 ppl on right now wtf i hate this i only got on b/c theres other people on and theres no one on. why is that? well i do agree with meuin lol if i spelled his name wrong dont get mad lol he is so right there should be more ppl on so i am gooing to games and advertising for meuins help

Wrong topic.

Also, this isn't some internet chat room. Many members of the community like to see people using proper grammar.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Aqua

I don't edit, but I love making up random stuff.

I made this one last night, started as a Medusa hat. I think it'd be awesome to have a Medusa hat, but making one would be a PAIN- let alone matching the style to SO's.
~Aqua