News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick-online revival tournament {foG}

Started by king, July 05, 2010, 05:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king

The tourney will be held on July 17th, at 12:00 PM Central Standard Time
I am hosting this tournament and there is no level requirement.

My accounts are "king34-34" or "king22522"              

Sign-ups end on the 14th, no later, sorry.

It's a basic tournament, first one to die 2 times loses, and you may use any weapon and hat you would like. You may only participate 1 of your accounts.

Post your name and level and I will put the order in who puts first and the next one. For example:
I post my name "king22522" and my level "79" and then someone like my bro makes a post saying his name and level then I will fight him. Got it?

If you have any questions, leave a post and I will look at it. I will check this everyday and make a list of your names and levels.

I will change the order to the tournament.Because fighting someone level 99 or 100 when you are 50 is just not fun.Because you no you will lose.

This tournament is only for fun, no prize for this tournament, and its to get more people.

Name          Level
----------------------
    Demonrager "35"        Lucifer      "99"         +(lll_-)+;      "99"       drop      "99"       Razor1337  "100"
    icup            "58"       scs0x       "100"        Titanmaster "84"        foG       "100"     torch        "100"
    gumgum      "89"       maple       "99"
Thanks to Infection for the edit.

demonrager vs icup
         gumgum vs  titanmaster
         lucifer vs maple
         scs0x vs foG
         +(lll_-)+; vs drop
         Razor1337 vs torch

spike-balll

demonrager lvl 35

darkflash lvl 20

king

thx for signing up
only one acc soz i just added that to the turny rules

Lucifer

First off, spike-ball should have mentioned this, but whatever, he's registering his friend's account. Demonrager and Darkflash are two different people. King, I'll join on the condition that you go through your post a second time, actually caring about grammar, as well as removing the unnecessary exclamation point spam in your title. Also if you could post a time on Saturday the 17th you'll be hosting this, and the time zone you live in, that'd be appreciated.

So you're letting people challenge eachother for the first round, sorta? I think that's a unique way to go about it.

Lucifer

*Edit*
Oh, I guess his friend just plays his account, ignore my first sentence.

DeamonClawz

Herp derp.

Good idea. wish I could go. Good luck!

swordmaster

I'll play but please don't put me up against someone really strong

iCup 58
IGN:iCup

king

ok i wont i just thought of that lol

Infection

Quote from: swordmaster on July 05, 2010, 10:32:03 PM
I'll play but please don't put me up against someone really strong

iCup 58

Best of luck to you my friend!

QuoteLucifer         "99"
             vs           
   icup            "58"

Obviously some handicap should be established because we know the outcome of this match.
Something like for every 10 levels you are behind, you get 1 free hit. Although I don't know if that is a lot or not since I don't play yet but just something like it.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

Seifer

If you go to a tourny and you are not level 99 or 100, expect to lose. Their is simply no way around it. Level up is all I can say.

JoEL

scsox

Lucifer

Quote from: DeamonClawz on July 05, 2010, 07:31:49 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on July 05, 2010, 06:15:12 PM
King, I'll join on the condition that you go through your post a second time, actually caring about grammar, as well as removing the unnecessary exclamation point spam in your title.

Way to be a royal douche. As if he needed you to put a condition so you could participate. You're not the one hosting it. >.>

And sorry, I can't make it. Going to Colombia... ;D
I'm sorry if you misunderstood my post, it was less of a condition, more like friendly advice. I know from experience that a poorly presented post can misrepresent itself, and I had already heard at least one person comment on how he wasn't going to join because the post looked so unprofessional. People, he posted how he was going to do the tournament matchups, if you want to go against someone your level, wait until they post.

Btw, thank you King/Infection, your post is much easier on the eyes now.
Quote from: king on July 05, 2010, 05:13:29 PM
I will ask Meiun for a reward for the first place winner and the second place winner.
About this, I don't think Meiun will give out rewards for unofficial tournaments. The general award players give out during unofficial tournaments is paying for the winner's account. Your tournament doesn't really need a reward, however, I find the main point of them to bring people together, and have fun.

Forum

Officially quitted

spike-balll

hmm do not make me face darkflash lol thats myself

king

OK but u only get to have one account which one will it be choose wisely