News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick-online revival tournament {foG}

Started by king, July 05, 2010, 05:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan

Well if spike can only have one, would you mind pairing him with Icup to be fair, so I can go agasint Luci?

Titanmaster 84
Livin' in a lonely world.

king

like i said i am just comparing them on there lvls not wat people choose
and thx fr entering

spike-balll

fair wtf a lvl 35 against a lvl 84!!!! cmon only 1 why :( i chose demonrager  actuly what if my friend is on darkflash?

king

no

Infection

Quote from: Seifer on July 06, 2010, 12:15:45 AM
If you go to a tourny and you are not level 99 or 100, expect to lose. Their is simply no way around it. Level up is all I can say.
Okay, but if there was a handicap established, it would make more people want to join the tournament since not everyone is 99 or 100 and it would make a very short and not-as-awesome tournament, if the person had a shot of winning, then they might reconsider joining. At this point, it doesn't seem like its going to be a worthwhile tournament.

I don't know how many people play, so maybe there will be more people soon.

And Spike-Balll, even if he was fair, at this point, you would have no shot, lol, at winning, if that is what your aiming for. Although, that just lit another side in joining:

Just for fun.

I think I am done with this topic, if all goes well, I can donate today, and maybe I can join and be somewhere level 1-10 :{D

Good luck with the tournament, King. Hope everyone has fun and all goes well. ;)

Oh, just got a random idea as well, perhaps name the tournament? I'm not one for names but
"Stick Online Revival Tournament"
has a nice ring to it. Though I'm not sure whether this is or not.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

foG

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

king

Quote from: Infection on July 07, 2010, 08:16:54 AM
Quote from: Seifer on July 06, 2010, 12:15:45 AM
If you go to a tourny and you are not level 99 or 100, expect to lose. Their is simply no way around it. Level up is all I can say.
Okay, but if there was a handicap established, it would make more people want to join the tournament since not everyone is 99 or 100 and it would make a very short and not-as-awesome tournament, if the person had a shot of winning, then they might reconsider joining. At this point, it doesn't seem like its going to be a worthwhile tournament.

I don't know how many people play, so maybe there will be more people soon.

And Spike-Balll, even if he was fair, at this point, you would have no shot, lol, at winning, if that is what your aiming for. Although, that just lit another side in joining:

Just for fun.

I think I am done with this topic, if all goes well, I can donate today, and maybe I can join and be somewhere level 1-10 :{D

Good luck with the tournament, King. Hope everyone has fun and all goes well. ;)

Oh, just got a random idea as well, perhaps name the tournament? I'm not one for names but
"Stick Online Revival Tournament"
has a nice ring to it. Though I'm not sure whether this is or not.
that seems like a good idea to name the tournament

Danimal

Infection

Infection - Level 2

Update:
Infection - Level 8

Better watch out! I'm climbin' preeeety quick!

Update:
Infection - Level 16
Woot, doubled since last update! Your going to need a whole lotta' luck Danimal if your going to be able to beat me.

Update:
Infection - Level 21
Yeah, I know, pretty crazy huh? This post is getting a bit long....

Ooh, I'm facing foG now. Interesting, I like it.

God-I-Suck

Turkey

Seifer

Ohhhhhhhh, Turkey is maple. That explains that. I knew Turkey won a tourney ages ago, but I was thinking that no one named Maple was around back then.

Infection

I am posting a converter for people that are crappy at time conversions such as myself.

I am only doing this for the U.S. Sorry.

If you are Eastern Standard Time, the tourny is at 1 PM. (afternoon)
If you are Central Standard Time, the tourny is at 12 PM. (mid of day)
If you are Mountain Standard Time, the tourny is at 11 AM. (morning)
If you are Pacific Standard Time, the tourny is at 10 AM. (morning)

If you don't know what timezone you are, that is totally understandable and you can find out with this map that can be found here.

This may be wrong because of my lack of time converting skills,but I said that in the first part of my post so please correct me if I'm wrong, I think I got it down.

Though most of you know the correct time, I am just trying to get most of the people to show up.

God-I-Suck

I would like to change my entry from Steelous (level 65) to GumGum (level 89). Please and thank you.

Infection

Sign-ups end today! Just re-posting to get any last minute people, after today, its done.
Be sure to be there for the people that signed up to.

2 more people for another match.