News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

When will Stickonline be released to Public?

Started by Maxwell10206, July 12, 2009, 09:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supercowy

Quote from: Maxwell10206 on July 13, 2009, 02:03:21 AM
I got another question for you all. After you are level 99 or whatever is the highest level, and you have all the accessories that make you more powerful. Is the game still fun to play and hang out in? Cause I don't enjoy games much. Where after you beat it, it is just useless and you never really play it again.

I don't think you should go out from the fact that you will ever obtain every item in the game. By the time you could get every item Meiun would have brought a new weapon into the game. But yeah, still after you would have all those items it would be fun. I see you also said you played the game for a year and you were level 16. I don't think you should worry getting bored at all then ;)

CherryPie

I once had every obtainable item (before the dux were released) :D
But srsly, Stick Online is one of these games that are simple, launch in a second, do not have huge content... BUT have a community where everyone knows everyone, is incredibly addicting plus the fact, that you can just play the game without power leveling, and still have a good time with the other players (which is very uncommon in other mmos, where some people only talk to you, when you are above level x).

So yeah, it's definitly worth to help keeping the server alive with your $10 donation and have a good time playing.

Lucifer

Stick Online is worth way more than 10$, that isn't even debatable. As Art said, it's a hit or miss with people. If you're looking for a developed game with tons of items and skills, a huge active community, and highly customizable characters, then this isn't your cup of tea. If you're looking for a simple undeveloped game, with a fair amount of items, a small enough community where your input actually matters, but large enough that the game has enough people to be playable, then you've hit the jackpot. As for the release date, Meiun has not officially declared a deadline, and if I know him never will. My guess is near the end of 2009, or the beginning of 2010. As far as I know Stick Online V2 will never be opened to the public, but 10$ is nothing, so in a way it is. It gets hard to level up at times, and grinding CAN get quite repetitive, however I find the game very rewarding to you as you progress through your levels. Besides, who wants to play a game thats incredibly easy to level? Wheres the sense of accomplishment? As for your last question, Stick Online is the MOST fun at level 90-100.  Why? Because Stick Online is a PvP based game, meaning that the entire game revolves around gaining levels and items in order to become a feared opponent. Fighting in this game requires so much focus, skill, and vitality (cough), that each fight is as exciting as the last one and it never gets boring.

Anyways, I hope you join us.

Oh by the way, check this topic out. http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=84.0

Josh

The highest level is 100. And once your lv 100 you go on and pvp and hang out i guess or you can get a new acc or stop playing i guess :/

Supercowy

Quote from: Josh on July 13, 2009, 04:16:50 AM
The highest level is 100. And once your lv 100 you go on and pvp and hang out i guees or you can get a new acc or stop playign i guees :/

I don't like how you say things that have already been said. And I don't get your spelling either. (Atleast I try to have as good as possible spelling, you should too)

Mr Pwnage

Just one more thing I want to throw out there...

All the donotions made to the game all come right back to you, and many others. Meiun is taking our donations and buying new video games, etc., or at least I am pretty sure he isn't... Point being, all the donations you make to Stick Online are used for the further expension and preservation of Stick Online. Donations are used mainly for things like upgrading/maintaining the game's server, the official website, and many other things that benifit the game.

And regarding your question about what happens when I've done all there is to be done? I answer you with, I'd like to see you try. Many of us have played this game for the past 2-3 years, and nobody has gotton every rare or elite item yet, and as soon as sombody does, why not use it? You can fight other players in this game, it's called pvp. So the game never really ends, many people end up making multiple accounts to try new builds once they are maxxed out. Tournaments and other ingame events are hosted somtimes too...I could go on, but I think you get the idea.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php