News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

pvp non pvper's?

Started by ARTgames, July 15, 2009, 04:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

What ever happen to being able to pvp people who don't have pvp on? Its one of those things that defined stick online. for bettor or worse depending how you looked at it.

Aqua

The only ways it would get abused now as the only people who play are relatively mature is scsox. He would IS all kinds of people, but it goes both ways. He'd barely be able to log on without being gang raped. So I'm fine with it. As you said, for better or for worse.
~Aqua

EpicPhailure

It was removed. Simple enough, eh?

Meiun

It was made that way because of the plans for the clan system. Basically, pvp would work as it does right now for anyone not in a clan. But for people who are in clans, they would freely be able to attack anyone in a different clan (much like they could before).

mikkelet

I like it as it is now. Now you can actually sit in peace, while eating dinner or so without finding yourself down at monsters when you get back. I've also had back experiences with bridge blocking in my noob days; I couldn't even get on the other side without getting killed.

jonsploder

Likewise. But that made me stronger, and more determined to level.

People with a bad reputation would get raped all the time. :)

11clock

Quote from: mikkelet on July 15, 2009, 08:37:33 PM
I like it as it is now. Now you can actually sit in peace, while eating dinner or so without finding yourself down at monsters when you get back. I've also had back experiences with bridge blocking in my noob days; I couldn't even get on the other side without getting killed.

Same here. I actually got wall blocked! Luckily I escaped. :)

Cactuscat222

Yeah; the way it is now is for the better at this point.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

scsox

u know aqua... just go to hell

Lucifer

Quote from: scsox on July 16, 2009, 12:22:37 AM
u know aqua... just go to hell
*Glances*
Sorry bud, but he isn't on the list.
After months of bitching about it I've come to like the new system. It isn't as free and limitless as the old one, but in a way that's for the better. I remember once a game critic played SO, and his main problem with it was that the game was made unbearable the way the PvP system was, and all the assholes it attracted. Even though the game is now (mostly) free of its assholes, the PvP system has brought about a more peaceful game, and I don't believe that will be leaving anytime soon. The old system brought about so many fights and anger, I'm glad it's over. (Rest in Hell, Pink Fluffy Bunny Clan.)

CherryPie

Quote from: Lucifer on July 16, 2009, 01:19:11 AM
Rest in Hell, Pink Fluffy Bunny Clan.

ROFL, those were good times! :>

a more peaceful game = a more boring game ?
Not sure about that, teaming together with others for a harsh payback was fun =D

Dragx_Rage

I remember when I was a noob and the less mature Mr_Pwnage used to spawn kill me and the other noobs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on July 15, 2009, 10:01:42 PM
Quote from: mikkelet on July 15, 2009, 08:37:33 PM

Same here. I actually got wall blocked! Luckily I escaped. :)
I third this. Well, I never actually myself got bridge blocked. I just saw others blocking the bridge and always letting me pass(except for that one time with the gorge and Snakeman in the desert...go figure). I personally really like the idea of how it is now.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Lucifer

Quote from: Dragx_Rage on July 16, 2009, 09:53:05 AM
I remember when I was a noob and the less mature Mr_Pwnage used to spawn kill me and the other noobs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I remember when I first got the Inferno Sword and I would hang out next to crowds of newbies.
*cough*
I think you know the rest.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Lucifer
(Rest in Hell, Pink Fluffy Bunny Clan.)

Ahahaha...I want more of those days.