News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

pvp non pvper's?

Started by ARTgames, July 15, 2009, 04:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Dragx_Rage on July 16, 2009, 09:53:05 AM
I remember when I was a noob and the less mature Mr_Pwnage used to spawn kill me and the other noobs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Target practice.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Chaos

Ahh, I remember sitting there invisible waiting for people to bridge block the newbies, then go on a massive slaughter on the bridge blockers.... good times.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Chaos on July 17, 2009, 07:03:33 PM
Ahh, I remember sitting there invisible waiting for people to bridge block the newbies, then go on a massive slaughter on the bridge blockers.... good times.

Rofl. That sounds awesome.

ARTgames

Quote from: Chaos on July 17, 2009, 07:03:33 PM

Hey its chaos! Also i would have liked to have seen that. :D

DaBooda

I dont wanna be killed, being new I'm no match for some of the more advanced players.
Don't make fun of me. I'm dead serious, or there will be a red dot on your forehead too! *Snipe*

Meiun

Quote from: DaBooda on July 20, 2009, 10:12:48 PM
I dont wanna be killed, being new I'm no match for some of the more advanced players.
No worries on that one. As mentioned earlier, people are no longer able to do this unless they are in a clan (which hasn't been fully implemented).

DaBooda

Quote from: Meiun on July 20, 2009, 10:16:47 PM
Quote from: DaBooda on July 20, 2009, 10:12:48 PM
No worries on that one. As mentioned earlier, people are no longer able to do this unless they are in a clan (which hasn't been fully implemented).
Ok great.
Don't make fun of me. I'm dead serious, or there will be a red dot on your forehead too! *Snipe*