News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

needing help with what my stats....

Started by king, August 24, 2010, 08:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king

What should my stats be.I want them to be good for hammering people off the stage during a tournament.  ;)

This is what they are now-
str 53
agi 17
vit 10
int 5

JoEL

What level are you btw 90 something? I'd work it out but I'm lazy. But you defenately want more VIT if you miss a few times trying to hit someone off. But if you're good and want to do a 1 hit wonder, more STR. But your VIT is very low, some people might be able to 2-4 hit you with that.

king

Forum

I recommend 6 int and more vit/str you choose
Officially quitted

Lucifer

You're level uhh, 82 now, right? If your primary focus is going to be knocking people off, here's what I recommend.

17 -> 24
10 -> 20

I'm not suggesting more strength because, in my opinion, you truly need everything else more. If you don't plan on finding DKH, you can knock Vit down to 18 and put 2 into Str, or if you plan on using Bandit Cover, you could probably put all those Agility points into Strength. To me, agility is the primary stat in a hammer build, you Need to be able to position in between their swings, and if you're slower than them, this is going to be difficult. I agree with Joel that Vitality is also a must, if you miss, you're going to be taking an assload of damage, expecially considering 50% of the time even when you do hit, they'll hit you at the same time, but there's always the chance you'll hit first and interrupt their attack. I don't know why you have 5 Intelligence, if you're trying to 1hit wonder then you don't want it to be a battle of attrition, 1 would be just fine for this style of playing.

For your level 100 stats, anything but int will actually help, strength to hit further, agility to position yourself, vitality to survive.

king

Ok thanks and i am level 82 and this is what I have in my inventory.

inventory-
       dkh (dark night helm)
       sh   (stone hammer)
       dbe (deranged bunny ears)
       wh  (wood hammer)
       pirate hat
       gs   (great sword)
       new froggy hat
       easter egg hat
       wizard hat

Prosper

Honestly get ur int to 7 so that you get 1 more tick from wiz hat and all the rest in VIT. you have more than enough agi already and ur str will only serve you if you can survive long enough :P

JoEL

Quote from: Prosper on August 30, 2010, 06:47:41 PM
Honestly get ur int to 7 so that you get 1 more tick from wiz hat and all the rest in VIT. you have more than enough agi already and ur str will only serve you if you can survive long enough :P

7 is a waste, 6 is plenty. Most people with 7 int who PvP don't switch to wizard hat most of the time. It'd be better to plan your stats to benefit more from a better hat like DKH.

Lucifer

Quote from: JoEL on August 31, 2010, 01:38:15 AM
Quote from: Prosper on August 30, 2010, 06:47:41 PM

7 is a waste, 6 is plenty. Most people with 7 int who PvP don't switch to wizard hat most of the time. It'd be better to plan your stats to benefit more from a better hat like DKH.
Actually it happens all the time, I even do it with 13 int when fighting with IS or Spire. However with the strategy you're going for, you shouldn't ever be running out of stamina, the two points is obviously better spent elsewhere.

king