News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

LSS theory

Started by TheLegendTamer, September 09, 2010, 01:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Prosper on September 11, 2010, 05:04:03 PM
Quote from: Seifer on September 11, 2010, 03:03:17 PM
By my own estimations, I would say that's not even close. Much to low. Even for the more common things.

EDIT how about this :

1:4 for common items dropped by blobs
1:8 for un-common drops like RD, Bandits, and some cacti drops.
1:16 for a little rarer items dropped by cacti (like froggy hat/wh) as well as SF drops except GS
1:32 would be for the GS dropping from anything other than bbb
1:64 Rare drops like DH, BC, SPIRE, SH, DKH, FEDORA, GB...
1:128 IS, slasher
1:256 LSS and GS from BBB

Think about it. That would mean that assuming that 4 people fought every BBB that would mean by the law of averages that approximately for every 64 BBBs killed a GS would drop. Not even close, considering that in all of SO history there has only been 1 confirmed one you are probably looking closer to 1:1,000,000 or something. And common items from blobs wouldn't be 1:4 either because think that if every 4 blobs you killed you got a drop, not even close.
In reality, an IS drop could be the same as a Froggy from a Cactus but because bandits spawn so often and are easier to kill there are going to be way more of them dropped.
LSS would again be way rarer, if you think abobut it there have probably been over a hundred SGs spawned each with about 10 people killing them, if only one person from that has ever gotten slasher that would mean that it's close to 1:1,000 and no one has gotten LSS making it ever rarer than that.

Prosper

I've created a topic just for that and wrote a more complete theory : http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=1382.0

krele

Okay, can we cut the crap about this? GS dropped from BBB and the screenshot wasn't faked. Keep in mind that people that tried to fake screenshots got caught (and there were many of them). Back then no one knew how GS icon looked like, since no one actually had it (except for people that had their accs screwed up, but they stopped playing). That's probably a reason Meiun gave me a GS. I could look at my PC for the screenshot again if you people want to play detective though.

Also, the chance to obtain GS from BBB is 1:100,000. At least that's what Chaos told me when whole GS dropping (sry if I misunderstood something). Yeah, really small percentage. I'm so sorry I didn't buy a lottery ticket that day =/