News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What happened to the SO revival project? D:

Started by DeamonClawz, September 30, 2010, 12:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubba

Quote from: Draxx on October 03, 2010, 09:15:47 PM
I'd play if I didn't have to donate.  Budget it too tight to pay for a game right now...even $10.  Living off of a $35 a week food budget so...not any wiggle room...

Wish I could play T_T
Give me your paypal and I'll send you $10.

Aqua

Or you could send it directly to Meiun and have Meiun set it up for him. Thus dropping the appearance of a scam.

Luci, it translates to "Love, Respect, and Honor" I think. Haven't messed with it in a year.
~Aqua

bubba

Quote from: Aqua on October 03, 2010, 09:34:50 PM
Or you could send it directly to Meiun and have Meiun set it up for him. Thus dropping the appearance of a scam.

Luci, it translates to "Love, Respect, and Honor" I think. Haven't messed with it in a year.
~Aqua
Sure.

DarkTrinity

Quote from: bubba on October 03, 2010, 08:14:14 PM
IMO personal opinion I think Meiun needs to release some design templates for what SO3 will look like so that the community can design their hats around that idea, etc, I don't mean a full fledged screenie, just a picture of what a hat WOULD look like, nothing else. This can rev up the community in the art department
Next we just need to do more events (even though I said not to), to simply allow a little warcry that the game isn't dead yet, and that SO3 is coming!
You people are never pleased. Meiun has said multiple times that SO3 will come, just not in the near future. Pretty sure he released the stickman template a long time ago(or it was just buildings and platforms). But seeing as I don't visit the forums much anymore, I can't really remember...
Also, Meiun has a life. Girlfriend, school, work, etc.

Yankyal

Quote from: DarkTrinity on October 10, 2010, 08:49:51 PM
IMO personal opinion I think Meiun needs to release some design templates for what SO3 will look like so that the community can design their hats around that idea, etc, I don't mean a full fledged screenie, just a picture of what a hat WOULD look like, nothing else. This can rev up the community in the art department
Next we just need to do more events (even though I said not to), to simply allow a little warcry that the game isn't dead yet, and that SO3 is coming!
How dare he!
Rabble rabble rabble!
We demand updates!
Rabble rabble rabble!
Full time dedication!
Rabble rabble rabble!
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

HamsterPants

Living off of a $35 a week food budget so...not any wiggle room...

Wish I could play T_T
I've been there man.

I had to buy all my food from the dollar store... It sucked. lol

Draxx

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 21, 2010, 02:16:56 PM
Living off of a $35 a week food budget so...not any wiggle room...

Wish I could play T_T
I've been there man.

I had to buy all my food from the dollar store... It sucked. lol

Yeah dollar store and ramen = my friend.

Hey Bubba if you're still feeling generous and willing to be my hero sent you a PM but also:

<url>https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=V965KBYC7SJDG</url>

EpicPhailure

Quote from: DarkTrinity on October 10, 2010, 08:49:51 PM
You people are never pleased. Meiun has said multiple times that SO3 will come, just not in the near future. Pretty sure he released the stickman template a long time ago(or it was just buildings and platforms). But seeing as I don't visit the forums much anymore, I can't really remember...
It was just a mock-up of what S.O.3 could look like with the tile set, but he said that we shouldn't base our hats around that stick man in the mock-up, because it wasn't even a final revision of it.