News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Mystery Tournament(Winner- Igumal)

Started by Mystery, October 02, 2010, 02:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

Quote from: Forum on October 08, 2010, 05:45:08 PM
Quote from: Prosper on October 08, 2010, 05:26:34 PM
Account name- Atlas
Current level- 99
Predicted level- 100
Events able to attend- All
... "Atlas" when did you get this acc? What happened to prosper?
He got it quite a while ago, and Prosper still exists. It's an alternate account.

Added you, Prosper.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Prosper

Quote from: Forum on October 08, 2010, 05:45:08 PM
Quote from: Prosper on October 08, 2010, 05:26:34 PM
Account name- Atlas
Current level- 99
Predicted level- 100
... "Atlas" when did you get this acc? What happened to prosper?

I made Atlas in february 2010 and got it to level 50ish before going inactive until late august 2010. At that point I played almost only on Atlas and now its 4 pixels away from lvl 100 :P

Since I came back I almost didnt use Prosper but its still there with its dkh and spire dagger .. waiting....

Mystery

EDIT: Never mind, decided against it. Ah, well.

Jackabomb

I would say no. My personal opinion is that it is best if the host does not participate in the tournament, however I see no practical reason against it. Preference says "don't do it", practicality says "doesn't matter".

Mystery

Less than 2 weeks left to sign up for this, folks. If you want to join, you have to post here with the info I requested, you can't just say 'Ima join later lololololololol'.

Prosper

Dipz, Fog and DC didnt sign up(yet).. I say top players in the list are Dan and Igu. Results might be alittle different than usual. Only one Slasher in the list.. from what I know. Razor1337

Mystery

Quote from: Prosper on October 10, 2010, 07:52:20 PM
Dipz, Fog and DC didnt sign up(yet).. I say top players in the list are Dan and Igu. Results might be alittle different than usual. Only one Slasher in the list.. from what I know. Razor1337
If I had to guess why they didn't sign up, I guess they think that I can't host very well. Another reason might be the lack of prizes, and I can't do much in that department.

DeamonClawz

Quote from: Mystery on October 10, 2010, 08:19:50 PM
Quote from: Prosper on October 10, 2010, 07:52:20 PM
If I had to guess why they didn't sign up, I guess they think that I can't host very well. Another reason might be the lack of prizes, and I can't do much in that department.

foG is barely active, silly geese. I talk to him a lot, (despite the rivalry we have on S.O.) we're pretty great friends.
I have no idea about Dipz, I guess he just doesn't want to.
I wasn't sure whether to join, and Mystery had told me it was after the clan update(?).

But please don't get that idea that you're not a great host or we don't join because there are no prizes. Me and foG lost our S.O. PvP touch, if you ask us. And I didn't want to be involved because I didn't want to appear on a tournament with my horrible PvP skills. D:

I'll join, not because it would be discourteous not to, but because I would love to participate.

Account name- DeamonClawz
Current level- 100
Predicted level- 100

And damn... I'm not gonna make it past Igu, Dan or Lucy.

Prosper

welcome in :) that makes my chances even lesser :) but the more we are the funner it is.

DeamonClawz

Quote from: Prosper on October 10, 2010, 09:13:13 PM
welcome in :) that makes my chances even lesser :) but the more we are the funner it is.

Nah, you'll be fine. im not much of a threat.

Mystery

Mas_D said he'd help people PVP train for this tourney at the arena by hosting mini ones, so if anyone wants to brush up, go to him. Again, thanks a lot for your support Mas!   :)

RayRay

I'm not joining because I'm far underlevel, but I'd be happy to watch, (unless I can't) just because I'm bored. :P
Sounds like a huge party! We could have 20+ people again!

Mystery

Quote from: RayRay on October 13, 2010, 05:12:54 PM
I'm not joining because I'm far underlevel, but I'd be happy to watch, (unless I can't) just because I'm bored. :P
Sounds like a huge party! We could have 20+ people again!
I could put you against the lowest level(icup), but that's about all I could do for you. You should be a high enough level to play against him(level 55) by the time this starts. But you don't have to if you don't want to, it's understandable.

And yeah, I'm hoping for at LEAST 20 people for this. I didn't expect so many people to sign up for it earlier, actually.  :P

Mystery

Woo, double post.

Added a few 'possibles', and a banner.

Prosper

Quote from: Mystery on October 15, 2010, 08:19:22 PM
Woo, double post.

Added a few 'possibles', and a banner.

I'll justify this double post and say it looks good enough to attract the last few players you need. Im adding to your rep since you put so much effort in this tournament :) tnx.