News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Mystery Tournament(Winner- Igumal)

Started by Mystery, October 02, 2010, 02:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igufed

Quote from: Mystery on October 20, 2010, 08:14:27 PM
EDIT: Ah, curses! An odd number of players! ...I'll allow one more person in until the day of the tournament, due to this oversight on my part. If no one else joins, I'll be forced to participate myself to fill the gap.

One person in the first round could just get a bye.. automatically get into round two..  Happened in my tournament..
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Mystery

Quote from: igufed on October 20, 2010, 09:07:07 PM
Quote from: Mystery on October 20, 2010, 08:14:27 PM
EDIT: Ah, curses! An odd number of players! ...I'll allow one more person in until the day of the tournament, due to this oversight on my part. If no one else joins, I'll be forced to participate myself to fill the gap.

One person in the first round could just get a bye.. automatically get into round two..  Happened in my tournament..
I'd do that if not for the fact that some people might not think it's fair..and because I need another person for Team PVP as well.

EDIT: Actually, if one more person doesn't join, I'll go with that idea and revise the matchups a bit. Thanks igu, +rep.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Infection

Quote3. Infection
Account name- Infection
Current level- 29
Predicted level- 40
Events able to attend- 1v1 PVP Tournament

My original post said:
QuoteAccount name - Infection
Current level - 29
Predicted level - 30
Events able to attend - 1v1 PvP Tournament

I'm not that good to the point I will get 11 levels in 4 days.

Mistake? No big deal, I am currently 32, expect me to be 33.

(at the time of the post I was 29 and expected to be 30 =P )
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

JoEL

Sorry, but can I change which character I entered? Or is it too late?

Tyco-RC

SORRY!

No need for anyone else to sign up. I've just found out that I wont be able to make it as I'm going to a party on the same day.

Really thought I'd be able to make this one. My bad Mystery sorry for the mix up.
- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

troyowns

Mystery

Quote from: JoEL on October 20, 2010, 09:31:29 PM
Sorry, but can I change which character I entered? Or is it too late?
Go right ahead.

Quote from: Tyco-RC on October 21, 2010, 10:00:15 AM
SORRY!

No need for anyone else to sign up. I've just found out that I wont be able to make it as I'm going to a party on the same day.

Really thought I'd be able to make this one. My bad Mystery sorry for the mix up.

It's fine, no worries. I'd think most parties would be on Halloween, but it's understandable.

RayRay

So we're ready Saturday? YAY! ;D

BTW if I'm going to make it from Level 32 to 36, I'm going to be online a lot. I'll be trying my hardest! :P

Mystery

Took igufed's advice, except that I had to have 2 byes, and I'm not happy about that, but it was the easiest way.

Anyone have any complaints about the matchups now, PM me.

JoEL

I'd like to replace +(-_lll)+ with Joel please (:

troyowns

soo I had already committed myself to something beforehand, but didn't know that it was this weekend... If I can make it in time, then I'll be in, if not i'm sorry for the dilemma

Lucifer

Well good luck everyone, I'll probably be able to make it, fighting a cold at the moment so I'll no doubt be home.

Prosper

I might not be there like for exactly 5pm. Im finishing work at that time and sometimes that last calls last longer and I do a bit of overtime. I don't mind being the first to go but if you see I'm being late please delay my fight to a bit later.

Mystery

Quote from: Prosper on October 22, 2010, 04:54:52 PM
I might not be there like for exactly 5pm. Im finishing work at that time and sometimes that last calls last longer and I do a bit of overtime. I don't mind being the first to go but if you see I'm being late please delay my fight to a bit later.
I'm planning to do those matches later as opposed to the sooner ones. That's the good thing about not using brackets, it's more workable if issues arise.

troyowns

If anything I might be around half an hour late at most. So if my fight is closer to the end it would be better, but i doubt its going to be even that. Paintballing with my dad :P