News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Not new, returning.

Started by KillerK, July 21, 2009, 07:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerK

I just found this place out, I miss Stick Online, one day it popped into my head, because I had forgotten about it ever since it went down. So I found this. Im not new, I was there when it was f2P and in the Ham or Hambone clan or w/e. I forgot =( But I want to start playing again.

But Im only 14, I live in U.S., have the money. But dont have the permisson to use the paypal thing. My parents wont let me.

So any sudgestions? I really want to play again. Im so bored without it. If I could play, I would donate 50.00$ (usa) Because the game is so friggin simple, yet awesome.

But anyway, and thing you think I could do? I miss SO very much.

Lucifer

Hello KillerK, welcome back to Stick Online.
Why don't you give your parents the money, and politely ask them to donate for you?

Meiun

Glad to have you back man. Paypal will also accept payments from credit/debit cards, and some people who have had trouble being able to donate have had luck with having a friend donate (or pay them the money to donate) on their behalf. I'm also pretty sure some people have had luck with prepaid credit card, which is basically just a credit card that you buy like a gift certificate and just has a set amount of money on it.

EpicPhailure

Really hope you can get access. And like everybody else, welcome back.

JoEL

Don't think I've heard of you before, but hello.

KillerK

I'll just keep asking my mom until she Breaks  ;D

I remember Lucifer clearly in my head. And of Meuin, but thats it. Besides one person. I forgot, they had black bunny ears, staff, and was level 99 with all Agility.