News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Halloween event topic woo!

Started by Forum, October 16, 2010, 12:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

Quote from: Celson on November 02, 2010, 10:33:59 AM
I think you're missing the point havok. There's no point in locking a topic just because the discussion is believed to be over. You really only need to lock a topic when it's getting out of hand due to people going off topic or getting a bit verbal with each other. You shouldn't just be locking a topic because you can. Some people might have more to say.
And indeed I do.

Quote from: Lucifer on October 31, 2010, 01:43:23 PM
Quote from: Mystery on October 27, 2010, 09:18:16 PM
Hmm, it seems I am forced to eat crow.
-SNIP-
Nah, but really, I'm just impatient, don't listen to me.  :( Thanks Meiun!
Hahahahahhahahahahaha... I think you need to throw up that crow.

I'm not eating that crow again..

I'm mainly just curious about how this event is going to play out, since it's late. Namely the duration of the event. I'm in no hurry, just wondering.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

havok

Quote from: Celson on November 02, 2010, 10:33:59 AM
I think you're missing the point havok. There's no point in locking a topic just because the discussion is believed to be over. You really only need to lock a topic when it's getting out of hand due to people going off topic or getting a bit verbal with each other. You shouldn't just be locking a topic because you can. Some people might have more to say.

true sorry :P i didnt think of it that way i was thinking more on the lies of we know now and there was no need itn it any more :P any how there is no harm in it i jst thought it could get locked before it got off topic with the yummy crows :p :P :P