News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official Halloween Tournament!

Started by Danimal, October 27, 2010, 06:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looperpuck

Hahaha you where so close from winning that FFA tournament. But Im glad DC won :)

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Celson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yq2FYvjrNs

Lucifer disconnecting in the final fight. I thought I may as well upload it for the fun of it. All the videos I recorded during the tournament will be of that quality in the video above.

I've recorded every fight except for the ones that included me. I didn't record the dipz vs foG fight for obvious reasons. Due to a disconnection I missed round 1 of the Joel vs TheZro fight. But apart from that it's all good. I even did some recording of the intermission breaks.

All the videos will be uploaded within the next 24 hours. Oh btw, how do you make it so instead of posting the link like I've done above, you can put your own custom text like 'Click me' and it takes you to the specified address?

Forum

Officially quitted

T-Rok

Quote from: Celson on November 06, 2010, 09:14:46 PM

Lucifer disconnecting in the final fight. I thought I may as well upload it for the fun of it. All the videos I recorded during the tournament will be of that quality in the video above.

I've recorded every fight except for the ones that included me. I didn't record the dipz vs foG fight for obvious reasons. Due to a disconnection I missed round 1 of the Joel vs TheZro fight. But apart from that it's all good. I even did some recording of the intermission breaks.

All the videos will be uploaded within the next 24 hours. Oh btw, how do you make it so instead of posting the link like I've done above, you can put your own custom text like 'Click me' and it takes you to the specified address?

To do what your asking for follow the following code

[ url=urlhere]texthere[/url]

Celson

Test

Oh right yeah that was actually really obvious lol. Cheers mate!

Josh

Grats to DC And Luci makin it into the finals & gratz to all the acc's activated ;)

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Celson on November 06, 2010, 09:14:46 PM

Lovin' what related videos you get by putting 'lucifer' into your video tags.

Prosper

Thank you very much ! It's epic to have an account revived by a tournament winner.

Am I the only one to think that 'Lucifer' winning a 'ghoulish weapon' at a 'halloween tournament'.. kinda fits together ?

Lucifer

Great tourney guys, lots of epic fights O:. I'm looking forward to the next one!

RayRay

When the SG came, I had my first "You have been disconnected" box. Crazy.

Oh and I also reached 13 ping. :3

CherryPie

I wasn't even dc'ed once in the whole tournament. But others told me that they were getting frequent dcs. I hope Meiun gets his problems with ASUS tech support solved and SOv3 is making progress, the SOv2 area is already pumped up full of content, doesn't really make sense to add more weps/hats without new areas.

stick d00d

Damn missed the tourny, I saw that it was on the 7th and didn't check the time.. grats to Luci and DC  :P