News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official Halloween Tournament!

Started by Danimal, October 27, 2010, 06:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

First official tourney entrance for the win! ....Not having required build items for the loss.

Account name- Mystery
Current level- 99
Predicted level- 99

EDIT: If I actually win this(which is about as likely as North Korea converting to democracy  :-\), that weapon sounds like it would be suitable for Mystery.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Celson

Ahh excellent. Gotta love the excitement of a tournament. If I don't make it to the finals I'll surely record it.

Celson 99; 99.

JoEL

+(-_lll)+ 99,99

This is on my birthday :) (although my birthday is on the 7th, it will be the 7th for me)

HamsterPants

Account Name- HamsterPants
Current Level - 79
Expected Level- I haven't a clue, 83-84? Idk.

Yes, that's right folks, I'm actually participating in a tournament.

Tyco-RC

THIS ISN'T MY ENTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JninjaJ has posted his entry in the Why forum etiquette is essential to Stick Online topic.

So i'm am posting it in here just in case he doesn't notice the mistake.

IGN: JninjaJ
Level 99
Predicted: Level 99

!Once again this is not for me, I will still be using Tyco-RC as my tournament entry, just editing a mistake!.
- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

stick d00d

foG

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

ASD!

havok

Danimal

Quote from: foG on October 28, 2010, 11:24:08 AM
foG/100

I think I might actually stop you from entering :P and give other people a chance. I'll think about it... Maybe set up a champions tourny where all the winners can enter and go for gold or something.

He has as much right as anyone to enter, scratch that. Good luck Foglet!

Hikarikuen

If like most tournaments people are allowed to ask for the winner to activate an account...

A-ha-ha! I am as PRESUMPTUOUS as I am POOR and IRISH. Please, sir.... May you reactivate sithlord6 ?

11clock

swordmaster

IGN:iCup

troyowns

OrangeFluff