News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What do you think the new hat is?

Started by Looperpuck, July 28, 2009, 01:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looperpuck

This topic is a topic to discuss the new hat. Weather it be what it looks like, or what monster it drops from, or the stats. And when somebody gets it post a screeny and we'll see who is closest.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

God-I-Suck

I think it's an ultimate hat, greater than the Dragoon Helm and it's dropped by the mighty Sand Golem.

Looperpuck

:o That sounds pretty epic.

~Looperpuck

Resurrected

Looperpuck

Well I think it will be in relation to the bandit cover, a hat that will be fast and be strong. Maybe dropped by a Big blob boss.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Lucifer

Too much shit dropped by the sand golem.
It's probably something else.

CherryPie

should be something epic from a big boss, but my secret favourite is a hat from cacti to get people away from the bandits and hunt for SG's ;D

edit: I even take a guess on the stats: 6 str 1 agi/vit

EpicPhailure

It's the GM Helm, dropped by Meiun. *Starts sharpening GS*

Mystery

I personally think Meiun took the avant-garde approach and gave a somewhat powerful hat to a normal monster instead of another boss. I'm probably wrong, though.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

krele

Quote from: Mystery on July 28, 2009, 05:42:08 PM
I personally think Meiun took the avant-garde approach and gave a somewhat powerful hat to a normal monster instead of another boss. I'm probably wrong, though.
Or the BBB, the most underrated boss that drops nothing unique to it yet... Hammer was unique before, but cactis killed their popularity.

Looperpuck

Yeah, probably the BBB, I was actually thinking that. Doesn't drop any unique items.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

ArtGames

edit reqested by pwnage.

Looperpuck

Resurrected

scsox

Forum

It's a Froggy hat dropped by Cacti! I'm sure it is i can see the future.
Officially quitted