News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Legendary Sand Sword

Started by Forum, November 22, 2010, 08:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Well after talking with Seifer he says that it is a drop and we think that it is most likely from an SG but might also be a drop from an SF. He posted a picture of him talking to Meiun in June 2009 about it and said it's been a drop since then but extremely rare. But if it was a Tournament weapon and Fog won why would it be a drop if Tourny items are suppose to be unique. I'd like to know if it really is and if someone confirms we can do mass desert hunts!

Discuss people.
Officially quitted

Mystery

It is a drop. Danimal said it was, and Seifer said it was. Seifer even posted proof in the In-game shots section, but for some reason it was immediately removed. It's the rarest drop in-game, I would approximate it at a 1/100,000 drop chance, the same as Great Sword from Big Blue Blob, or possibly 1/1,000,000. Regardless, the drop rate is so ridiculously low hunts will yield nothing, but if it can pump more life into SG hunting, I'm all for it.

[/thread]

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Ceroblitz

Maybe we should raise the drop rate of weapons from the SG. I rarely even see it drop the great sword, opposed to fedora and gb(most common hat being fedora). Slasher is already rare enough, deluxe and SG wise, and LSS just enters the category of too rare to be true... for now.

Mystery

Quote from: Ceroblitz on November 22, 2010, 09:55:16 PM
Maybe we should raise the drop rate of weapons from the SG. I rarely even see it drop the great sword, opposed to fedora and gb(most common hat being fedora). Slasher is already rare enough, deluxe and SG wise, and LSS just enters the category of too rare to be true... for now.
Agreed. I'd just like a general drop rate boost for all items, to tell you the truth. But SG is my main concern.

RayRay

Um, how many seperate topics are we gonna make about items being rigged and possible to obtain and stuff? Why not just make one topic called "Discussion of items"?

ARTgames

Quote from: Mystery on November 22, 2010, 09:52:14 PM
It is a drop. Danimal said it was, and Seifer said it was. Seifer even posted proof in the In-game shots section, but for some reason it was immediately removed. It's the rarest drop in-game, I would approximate it at a 1/100,000 drop chance, the same as it was once was to get a Great Sword from Big Blue Blob, or possibly 1/1,000,000. Regardless, the drop rate is so ridiculously low hunts will yield nothing, but if it can pump more life into SG hunting, I'm all for it.

[/thread]
fixed. bbb's dont stops gs any more.

Just nitpicking but I do agree. I think it does drop from sg and is super rare. But i could be wrong.

Jackabomb

Because it would be swamped and serious discussion would be impossible as there are over 40 items in the game and someone has a unique complaint about each one. Discussion of any one topic would be too unfocused and would not accomplish or conclude anything.

ARTgames

Quote from: Jackabomb on November 22, 2010, 10:13:52 PM
Because it would be swamped and serious discussion would be impossible as there are over 40 items in the game and someone has a unique complaint about each one. Discussion of any one topic would be too unfocused and would not accomplish or conclude anything.
I would argue that that argument could be applied to this forum section. Or in other words that just moving the problem to another place.

Mystery

Quote from: ARTgames on November 22, 2010, 10:17:12 PM
I would argue that that argument could be applied to this forum section. Or in other words that just moving the problem to another place.
Except you have separate topics divided onto separate matters, and this isn't a 500,000 member forum, so you don't have 20 active topics a day on Suggestions, then 20 new ones the next day.

Aqua

I think the spawn rates of everything should go up. If ever there's a hunt, the monsters don't spawn fast enough. Especially at mountain/bandits, sometimes at Temple. Hunts at Wall used to drain the spawns, but no one goes there anymore. Up the max number of spawns too...
~Aqua

ARTgames

Quote from: Mystery on November 22, 2010, 10:22:18 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on November 22, 2010, 10:17:12 PM
Except you have separate topics divided onto separate matters, and this isn't a 500,000 member forum, so you don't have 20 active topics a day on Suggestions, then 20 new ones the next day.
Fine, Go ahead. Maybe so.

Quote from: Aqua on November 22, 2010, 10:29:06 PM
I think the spawn rates of everything should go up. If ever there's a hunt, the monsters don't spawn fast enough. Especially at mountain/bandits, sometimes at Temple. Hunts at Wall used to drain the spawns, but no one goes there anymore. Up the max number of spawns too...
~Aqua
I agree. With the low number of players it does seem like we need a boost in eather spawn of bosses or drop rates. Things seem a little too rare.

Forum

We need more bandits, Rock demons, Skeles, SF, Black bunnys and if you can DS and SG. To much cacti, blobs, bunnys, BA. BA needs less spawn rate like a DS and more chance of a spire/BC and also more slashers could be put into the game.
Officially quitted

Jackabomb

Quote from: Forum on November 22, 2010, 11:16:01 PM
We need more bandits, Rock demons, Skeles, SF, Black bunnys and if you can DS and SG. To much cacti, blobs, bunnys, BA. BA needs less spawn rate like a DS and more chance of a spire/BC and also more slashers could be put into the game.
Too many bunnies, blobs and cacti?! I'll take these one at a time.

Too many bunnies?
I have seen two bunnies in my entire life. I managed to hit one of them...once. You all know what happened to it. I have, needless to say, never owned bunny ears of any type.

Too many blobs?
According to my official history of the Stick Online world, blobs are the oldest species of SO, having sailed to SO2 during the latest(fifth) dimensional existence shift of the Stick Online universe. In short, these guys are tradition. Don't mess with them.

Too many cacti?
I spend all my time killing cacti. I need those things. Do not reduce their spawn rate. Not a lot anyway. Also the highest jump-hats in the game come from these and only these.

Matty_Richo

My guess would be that between now and SO3 there will be only 1 or maybe 2 people who manage to get LSS as it'll probably be that rare. I think it probably should have the drop rate increased or be completely taken away.

CherryPie

Quote from: Aqua on November 22, 2010, 10:29:06 PM
~Aqua

that has been already done by meiun. The problem is that it is still depending on the amount of players online : more players -> faster spawn. You shouldve checked out forest when last one of dans tourney held place. 10 minutes -> 8 BA and that constantly! :D