News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Legendary Sand Sword

Started by Forum, November 22, 2010, 08:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceroblitz

SAND SWORD WAS DROPPED FROM SG
FOR FIRST TIME
to kokorrio

Aqua

Forum

i'm raging so hard...!@!@!@It is true it drops from SG~!! >:(
Officially quitted

ARTgames

sly 3 4 me

Kokorrio said his is called the "Legendary Sand Blade" and it uses 40 stamina like the normal one. It's the same as the normal one in damage and the amount of enemies it hits though.

Mystery

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Celson

Yeah this is just !@#$ed. I can't even get a katana. And then some level 29 noob gets a LSB? This makes me so RAAAAAGED!!!

Mystery

Quote from: Celson on November 24, 2010, 10:09:03 PM
Yeah this is just !@#$ed. I can't even get a katana. And then some level 29 noob gets a LSB? This makes me so RAAAAAGED!!!
I swear, Stick Online's drop system is a conspiracy. Low levels with both BA drops, random great drops, certain people with perfect inventories, and now this. I'd like everything to be more common, so that you don't have to grind for 5 months to get a Great Sword. :I

EDIT: For the record, Kokorrio only has that one account.

EpicPhailure

*Three days later*

And Kokorrio was never seen again.

Mystery

Quote from: EpicPhailure on November 24, 2010, 10:13:07 PM
*Three days later*

And Kokorrio was never seen again.
That MIGHT just happen, with all the raging and flaming, or maybe because he almost never posts in the chat, he doesn't seem very active. If it does, hoo boy...  >:(

Jackabomb

If this guy disappears, I will be honestly ticked. I'm not so mad about him getting the LSB(although I'm only level 46, so I might not be able to relate to the rest of you guys), but if he goes inactive effectively taking the only copy of the game's all-time rarest drop, then I will consider begging, even stalking meiun to give away his account to somebody, just to have at least one LSB in the game at all times.

Footnote: I hope this chap knows what's expected of him. No more dilly-dallying about. He needs to be a community leader now. It would be just wrong for him not to be.

EpicPhailure

Only copy? I thought FoG had one as well. If this one is exactly the same (go measure the sprite by the way, for range), then there will essentially be two copies, disregarding the name difference.

ARTgames

Only when we question its existences does it show up. Hmmmm.

EpicPhailure

Maybe if we doubt the existence a GM Helm drop... :D!

Seifer

Quote from: EpicPhailure on November 24, 2010, 11:56:08 PM
Maybe if we doubt the existence a GM Helm drop... :D!

No! SHH! You are going down a terrible path!