News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Legendary Sand Sword

Started by Forum, November 22, 2010, 08:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayRay

What an EpicFailure. lol That will never happen, but...

CherryPie

Wow, that is seriously hilarious. it has been implemented for way over a year and then someone posts a topic and here we go?
I mean wtf? Some random guy no one knows, pretending to has no other account comes around and gets the rarest item in game, sorry, but if that is NOT suspicious, I'm gonna eat TWO Macbook airs!
Guys, did anyone know this guy before? I just do not want to believe that.

edit: Okay I really don't want to be the bad guy, sorry for offending you, Kokorrio (or whoever you are)..
I don't know if you guys, watched him fighting the sg, but on level 29, it is nearly impossible to fight it with less than 15 agi to get back on top (I don't know his stats, but that's my first point to argue..)..

Secondly, hello? Check out his inventory..

You can really see how he did everything, like I did, when I started so-crappy, he HAD experience.
1.) Going to bandits, don't say a word, collect money and bandit drops..
2.) Buy KH & whip and go back to bandits, get some more bandit drops and delete the unnecessary(how does some noob know, that ninja mask sucks balls, while bandit mask does not?)
3.) Collect enough gold for wizard, so you can keep your int at 1/7 (don't know his int and too lazy to calc, anyway..)
4.) Go to temple and kill for money, eventually get a drop(scythe in his case)
5.) Go to wall for Katana/GS & buy the other good hat (pirate)
6.) while killing cacti, you can get hammer and frog

These are the paths, which are visible in his inventory & I would totally disagree, if you want to tell me he is completely new to this game. period.

PS: Of course I am a bit jealous, but that is not why I posted this. If I am wrong, gz again, Kokorrio.

@Danimal: I think it's time for some IP-checking, heat up your gm powers, if you haven't already.

Ceroblitz

Quote from: CherryPie on November 25, 2010, 03:54:41 AM
Wow, that is seriously hilarious. it has been implemented for way over a year and then someone posts a topic and here we go?
I mean wtf? Some random guy no one knows, pretending to has no other account comes around and gets the rarest item in game, sorry, but if that is NOT suspicious, I'm gonna eat TWO Macbook airs!

@Danimal: I think it's time for some IP-checking, heat up your gm powers.

When he got it, all he said was "red sword"
Those words shall never be forgotten. I def do not think he has an alt account.

CherryPie

Quote from: Ceroblitz on November 25, 2010, 03:59:58 AM

@Danimal: I think it's time for some IP-checking, heat up your gm powers.

When he got it, all he said was "red sword"
Those words shall never be forgotten. I def do not think he has an alt account.

I have more than 1 account, where still no one, but the gm's suspect that it is mine.
Red sword is so obvious and fake-/trolllike, even a bit unsurprised, since there have been no exclamation marks after that statement. If I were a noob, I would've said something like.. OMG A DROP!

Lucifer

@Danimal: I think it's time for some IP-checking, heat up your gm powers, if you haven't already.

Does it even !@#$ing matter? Someone found the rarest weapon in SO history. Whether he's played for years or months doesn't matter for shit, how utterly idiotic and ignorant of you to look further into it than that.

I mean what an utterly fantastic way of providing a welcoming community, props mate.

CherryPie

Quote from: Lucifer on November 25, 2010, 08:18:21 AM

Does it even !@#$ing matter? Someone found the rarest weapon in SO history. Whether he's played for years or months
I just don't want that some hacker obtains the rarest weapon in game. We had that story already with someone, getting IS at level 2x, remember?
If he got the drop legally, I don't give a shit, I just find this whole thing suspicious.

edit: I mean come on, it was probably his first or second sg..with an str lower than 20, he probably didnt even hit the threshold..

foG

Aright so I will just list some things that !@#$ed me up so bad.

-Vit update, which made me lose like 40 HP.
-Release of Slasher (Even tho I don't really have a problem with it)
-Release of Spire and BC which are the ultimate Vitidiot killer (and kinda killed the original pvp feeling IMO).
And now my facking weapon drops? Are you shitting me?

Oh and may I add that all good pvpers out there have at least one of these things? In many cases even 2 or 3 things of the listed items.
And I have a fackin GS. My ONLY good item was my damned lss which facking dropped... Great.

Why do I still play this game again?

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Forum

Quote from: foG on November 25, 2010, 10:02:37 AM

-Release of Spire and BC which are the ultimate Vitidiot killer (and kinda killed the original pvp feeling IMO).

Oh and may I add that all good pvpers out there have at least one of these things? In many cases even 2 or 3 things of the listed items.
And I have a fackin GS. My ONLY good item was my damned lss which facking dropped... Great.

Fog just a question does mybrute.com still work?
Officially quitted

CherryPie

Quote from: Forum on November 25, 2010, 10:23:42 AM
Quote from: foG on November 25, 2010, 10:02:37 AM

Fog just a question does mybrute.com still work?
yeah foG, go back playing that stupid brute game, it's way better than StickOnline ??nnniiiihhweeiiyyee!!!

Forum

edit: Okay I really don't want to be the bad guy, sorry for offending you, Kokorrio (or whoever you are)..
I don't know if you guys, watched him fighting the sg, but on level 29, it is nearly impossible to fight it with less than 15 agi to get back on top (I don't know his stats, but that's my first point to argue..)..

Oh and Kokorr said he was 10/6/11/6
Officially quitted

crozier

I know a handfull of 99/100s that don't have BC/slash/spire. All of which still enjoy pvping and whatnot.
Fog it doesn't matter to much that your wep dropped cause it should be an other month or so untill he gets anywhere near 99.
Although fog that vit update sounds really lame cause it effected you a ton.
Your still the ultimate build with good pvp skills and win quite a lot of your fights. Now your a little like a normal player man. Minus the fact that your have a good build and pvp skills. You still have 1 completly unique item on your hands and theres nothing wrong with that.

Freeforall

I don't think it is fair to FoG for his Tourny Item to be a drop. He won that, and it was suppose to be unique. It's kinda like winning the first Fedora ever... you think you have the only one, and then BAM! Everyone else has it too.

Forum

Should drop flame gauntlet to.
Officially quitted

Mystery

Does it even !@#$ing matter? Someone found the rarest weapon in SO history. Whether he's played for years or months doesn't matter for shit, how utterly idiotic and ignorant of you to look further into it than that.

I mean what an utterly fantastic way of providing a welcoming community, props mate.
I'm normally the raging one here, and I agree fully. ..But CherryPie's right, in a way. It DOES seem suspicious, seeing as I'm pretty sure no other level 29 or person remotely at that level ever got a drop from SG, much less their first one and the LSB...I'd possibly like to see an IP check. It's more likely that this was just an epic coincidence, but looking over what CherryPie said again...it makes just a bit too much sense. Especially the 'red sword' part, while that was INCREDIBLY epic, it's sure as heck not a response I'd expect. There's no harm in TRYING an IP check, after all...

Quote from: Forum on November 25, 2010, 11:11:37 AM
Hey, let's put even more focus on the already too-focused-on Sand Golem, even MORE so now that a level 29 got Legendary Sand Blade on his first SG! Great idea, Drop!  :-X

..That idea isn't without merit, but I'd like to see that drop from BBB. Blobs need more love.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

T-Rok

Quote from: Mystery on November 25, 2010, 01:53:15 PM

I'm normally the raging one here, and I agree fully. ..But CherryPie's right, in a way. It DOES seem suspicious, seeing as I'm pretty sure no other level 29 or person remotely at that level ever got a drop from SG, much less their first one and the LSB...I'd possibly like to see an IP check. It's more likely that this was just an epic coincidence, but looking over what CherryPie said again...it makes just a bit too much sense. Especially the 'red sword' part, while that was INCREDIBLY epic, it's sure as heck not a response I'd expect. There's no harm in trying, after all...

Quote from: Forum on November 25, 2010, 11:11:37 AM
Hey, let's put even more focus on the already too-focused-on Sand Golem, even MORE so now that a level 29 got Legendary Sand Blade on his first SG! Great idea, Drop!  :-X

..That idea isn't without merit, but I'd like to see that drop from BBB. Blobs need more love.

Well your on that topic, the flame gauntlet tis too weak anyways for it to be wanted by killing an SG.