News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Legendary Sand Sword

Started by Forum, November 22, 2010, 08:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celson

It's not even the same weapon as foG's. The weapon you get from the SG is a Legendary Sand Blade, foG has the Legendary Sand Sword. The knockback or damage of the weapon is probably different to foG's.

And yeah I agree. This is suspicious. I mean come on... 6 agility and 7 int? Either someones told him to set these stats and he's listened or he is not new at all.

I actually even suspect him of being a hacker. Maybe he's hacked the item into his inventory, not used it at all, fights a SG, acts innoocent and clueless "red sword", jumps down to 'pick it up', starts swinging it, everyone calls him really lucky and now he's gotten away with a hacked weapon.

It is possible. I've witnessed players long ago that hacked a GS into there inventory before the desert update. Unfortunately for them, they couldn't make it look like they got it legitimately, so they got banned. Maybe Kokorrio has.

You should never be naive to the possibility of a hacker.

Cactuscat222

First of all, everyone just shut the hell up. If there is any reason to believe that the guy is hacking, Meiun and his team will take care of it. It is not your place to sit here and spread ill will, just because he got a rare drop at a low level, and you did not. We've been told over and over that its a drop, so it had to come at some point.

Second, foG, like I said... we've known it drops.... and this is the FIRST TIME. You are still the only person at top level with that weapon, so stop complaining man. Just enjoy the damn game, you don't need to play it for your epeen's sake.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Mystery

Quote from: Celson on November 25, 2010, 02:39:20 PM
It's not even the same weapon as foG's. The weapon you get from the SG is a Legendary Sand Blade, foG has the Legendary Sand Sword. The knockback or damage of the weapon is probably different to foG's.

And yeah I agree. This is suspicious. I mean come on... 6 agility and 7 int? Either someones told him to set these stats and he's listened or he is not new at all.

I actually even suspect him of being a hacker. Maybe he's hacked the item into his inventory, not used it at all, fights a SG, acts innoocent and clueless "red sword", jumps down to 'pick it up', starts swinging it, everyone calls him really lucky and now he's gotten away with a hacked weapon.

It is possible. I've witnessed players long ago that hacked a GS into there inventory before the desert update. Unfortunately for them, they couldn't make it look like they got it legitimately, so they got banned. Maybe Kokorrio has.

...That's actually a possibility, since he never showed the drop on the ground at all, only in his inventory, and he went straight away to pick it up without a screenshot. If he has proof to the contrary, I'd love to see it. I just want to get these doubts out of my head, because I thought it was incredibly epic at first, and he seemed very happy and all, but now.....I just want it to be proven that he got it legitimately and is INCREDIBLY, INCREDIBLY lucky. I believe in Kokorrio.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

CherryPie

Quote from: Mystery on November 25, 2010, 02:45:13 PM
Quote from: Celson on November 25, 2010, 02:39:20 PM

...That's actually a possibility, since he never showed the drop on the ground at all, only in his inventory, and he went straight away to pick it up without a screenshot. If he has proof to the contrary, I'd love to see it. I just want to get these doubts out of my head, because I thought it was incredibly epic at first, and he seemed very happy and all, but now.....I just want it to be proven that he got it legitimately and is INCREDIBLY, INCREDIBLY lucky. I believe in Kokorrio.
^ this.

Cactuscat222

Oh ffs...

Not EVERYONE screenshots their drops. And what, because he didn't, he is guilty? That is ridiculous. Stop with your ignorant banter, and just let the guy be happy.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Mystery

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on November 25, 2010, 02:55:40 PM
Oh ffs...

Not EVERYONE screenshots their drops. And what, because he didn't, he is guilty? That is ridiculous. Stop with your ignorant banter, and just let the guy be happy.
It's not 'ignorant banter' by any means, I'm supporting Koko. I want to prove that he's free of any hacking, so no one can flame him about it anymore. I'm just pointing out possibilities.

ARTgames

Ceroblitz

He only registered on the forums when he got the LSB..
If you were hacking, you would be immediately banned, depending on how susceptible it is.
I would be pretty sure that if you were new to this game, got an item, your first intention would NOT to be screen shotting everything.

The people who are denying it are just jealous, and wish that they got it, instead of someone new to this game.

Celson, shush, if anything has a appearance of hacking, it would have been taken care of awhile ago.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Mystery on November 25, 2010, 03:00:48 PM
Oh ffs...

It's not 'ignorant banter' by any means, I'm supporting Koko. I want to prove that he's free of any hacking, so no one can flame him about it anymore. I'm just pointing out possibilities.

There is nothing ANYONE can do to prove he did or did not hack. We don't have access to this. The only person who can do anything is Meiun. Other than that, you guys have no reason to assume he is hacking, except for circumstantial evidence based on the fact that he is new and got a very rare drop.

Celson

Oh ffs...

Are you suggesting there is no possible way that he could of hacked to get the item? Cause it sounds like it.

I will continue to call him a hacker until proven otherwise. I simply refuse to believe that someone as low as level as he was able to get a LSB. He has such little strength and vitality, he would of had to have been resting CONSTANTLY, and he would of barley reached the threshold with his miniature strength. And then even after year of the LSB being available, even with level 99's and 100's who can easily reach the threshold, none of them were able to obtain the LSB. Except a level 29 player who didn't reach the max threshold, on his first SG in Stick Online, Got a LSB...

I refuse to believe he got that LSB legitimately.

Ceroblitz

Quote from: Celson on November 25, 2010, 03:06:58 PM
Oh ffs...

Are you suggesting there is no possible way that he could of hacked to get the item? Cause it sounds like it.

I will continue to call him a hacker until proven otherwise. I simply refuse to believe that someone as low as level as he was able to get a LSB. He has such little strength and vitality, he would of had to have been resting CONSTANTLY, and he would of barley reached the threshold with his miniature strength. And then even after year of the LSB being available, even with level 99's and 100's who can easily reach the threshold, none of them were able to obtain the LSB. Except a level 29 player who didn't reach the max threshold, on his first SG in Stick Online, Got a LSB...

IF HE WAS HACKING, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF ALREADY.
You were not even paying attention to him, he could have reached max threshold, its not that hard, even at that level.

Cactuscat222

Oh ffs...

There is a thing called luck - which is what the entire drop system of SO is based on. Just because it is improbable, does not mean it is impossible.

You might as well and assume all of us are hackers Celson, because we aren't all providing screenshots of our drops. I mean, I got BBE at level 10! Sword got an IS at level 20! Oh noes, hackers everywhere!

Celson

Quote from: Ceroblitz on November 25, 2010, 03:08:50 PM
Oh ffs...

Would it?

Who knows... Maybe you're in on it to. You seem pretty sure he isn't a hacker.

Ceroblitz

Some opinions are better kept to yourself.

If you really think he was a hacker, you should just let the moderators, or Meiun take care of it, cause you cant do jack about it except to drive the person who got it away, which you seem to be trying to do.

Mystery

Quote from: Celson on November 25, 2010, 03:14:19 PM
Quote from: Ceroblitz on November 25, 2010, 03:08:50 PM
Oh ffs...

Would it?

Who knows... Maybe you're in on it to. You seem pretty sure he isn't a hacker.

I draw the line there. There is no way Ceroblitz or anyone else is in on anything, if they were, they would have reported it to Meiun immediately.

Quote from: Ceroblitz on November 25, 2010, 03:18:06 PM
If you really think he was a hacker, you should just let the moderators, or Meiun take care of it, cause you cant do jack about it except to drive the person who got it away, which you seem to be trying to do.
I think Celson might be, seeing as how pissed he is over this whole ordeal. Me myself, I was ecstatic that gufi/Danimal/DeamonClawz/(-.-)/other near-perfect inventories didn't get it. It's always been about those with full inventories getting lucky, until a level 29 did a C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER and got the first ever LSB from SG, ensuring that it wouldn't go to someone with everything already, rather, to someone with nothing. THIS is why I'm hoping for my sanity that Kokorrio is legit, and I believe he is.