News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Legendary Sand Sword

Started by Forum, November 22, 2010, 08:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troyowns

Celson

Alright I went to far suggesting Cero was a hacker. My apologies.

But seriously. Pretty much everyone here expect Mystery has shot me down and basically said "No you're wrong Celson. He's not a hacker, you're just jealous". I'm suggesting the possibility that he has hacked a weapon (It's been done before, it could happen again). And I believe some people here should take it into consideration rather than be ignorant about it and tell me to "shush" or "shut the hell up".

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Celson on November 25, 2010, 03:37:51 PM

But seriously. Pretty much everyone here expect Mystery has shot me down and basically said "No you're wrong Celson. He's not a hacker, you're just jealous". I'm suggesting the possibility that he has hacked a weapon (It's been done before, it could happen again). And I believe some people here should take it into consideration rather than be ignorant about it and tell me to "shush" or "shut the hell up".

Why? Where is your proof? I don't know about you, but the first assumption in my mind about these things isn't "This guy is hacking!".

Of course its a possibility! But honestly, you a) have no proof, and b) there is nothing you can do about it. If you truly have reason to believe that he is hacking, tell Meiun. But don't come fear mongering on the boards and defaming a guy on baseless accusations.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

foG

This chainsaw1337 dude has been hacking himself an IS too and it took a while for meiun to recognize and ban him.

Cherry and Celson might be right or not. Who knows. We will find out sooner or later.
I myself find it quite suspicious too and cherry's explaination made alot sense to me.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

EpicPhailure

Mystery

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on November 25, 2010, 03:41:25 PM

Why? Where is your proof? I don't know about you, but the first assumption in my mind about these things isn't "This guy is hacking!".

Of course its a possibility! But honestly, you a) have no proof, and b) there is nothing you can do about it. If you truly have reason to believe that he is hacking, tell Meiun. But don't come fear mongering on the boards and defaming a guy on baseless accusations.
They're not proven, mind you, but they aren't baseless accusations, only supported by INCREDIBLY circumstantial evidence that has room for misinterpretation. The likelihood of events in situations such as these cannot be determined, as this event was incredibly lucky in the first place. And as such, some people will go around with accusations or bringing up possibilities either way until it is proven. It cannot be proven until Meiun inquires further into it, but you can't denounce Celson's suggestion.

EDIT: I honestly just want Meiun to get on here at a time convenient for him and sort this crap out, so I can stop doubting this.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Mystery on November 25, 2010, 03:46:49 PM
Quote from: Cactuscat222 on November 25, 2010, 03:41:25 PM

They're not proven, mind you, but they aren't baseless accusations, only supported by INCREDIBLY circumstantial evidence that has room for misinterpretation. The likelihood of events in situations such as these cannot be determined, as this event was incredibly lucky in the first place. And as such, some people will go around with accusations or bringing up possibilities either way until it is proven. It cannot be proven until Meiun inquires further into it, but you can't denounce Celson's suggestion.

Exactly, we won't know until Meiun does. BUT that doesn't mean we should assume this guy is a hacker or anything... that is just mean spirited, especially when the evidence (if any at all) is so small.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Forum

What is Mayuns say in the mattar?
Officially quitted

Ceroblitz

Of course, foG has a real reason to be mad, but Celson is going insane over it as well.

So, if he was hacking, he would get banned sooner or later. If not, then it would be legit.

Go tell this to the moderators, posting a comment about hacking seriously does nothing about it, it just makes you look like a person who is just raging over a drop that has never been dropped before. Celson, all you're being is an ass to the people who believe it is real, and to Kokorrio.You reacted to the moment of the drop, like any jealous person would, and I think you were the only one truly mad about it that was there.. All it is a rare drop, simple, really.

Mystery

Quote from: Ceroblitz on November 25, 2010, 03:52:37 PM
Of course, foG has a real reason to be mad, but Celson is going insane over it as well.

So, if he was hacking, he would get banned sooner or later. If not, then it would be legit.

Go tell this to the moderators, posting a comment about hacking seriously does nothing about it, it just makes you look like a person who is just raging over a drop that has never been dropped before. Celson, all you're being is an ass to the people who believe it is real, and to Kokorrio.You reacted to the moment of the drop, like any jealous person would, and I think you were the only one truly mad about it that was there.. All it is a rare drop, simple, really.
Agreed. VERY VERY rare, so be happy, Kokorrio.  ;D

Also, reporting topic now to get this sorted out once and for all.

EDIT:

Quote from: An Error Has Occurred!You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!

ffffffff-
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Celson

Quote from: Ceroblitz on November 25, 2010, 03:52:37 PM

I'm simply stating my opinion. I'm not being an "ass".

Ceroblitz

Quote from: Ceroblitz on November 25, 2010, 03:18:06 PM
Some opinions are better kept to yourself.
What I have said on the last page.

Danimal

I'm gonna go ahead and lock this.. I'll report Meiun's opinion (Or Meiun will post) as and when I recieve it. Personally I think you should all keep your opinions to yourselves and go by the concept 'Innocent until proven guilty'.

Meiun

LSS Is not a unique weapon. If you will look at the original tournament postings in which the first one was awarded, I believe you will see that nowhere in it did we even imply that the prize would be a one of a kind item. Yes, tournament prizes were always unique and one of a kind back when the game was public, when we had a full team or artists to create them (and when they were hosted by Chaos). Sometimes even now we have unique ones, but the LSS is a dropable item. It just happens to be extremely rare.
    As to the issue of possible "hacking" and all that nonsense, you guys need to stop screaming "hack" at the first sign of something you don't fully understand or else this game is going to turn into a witch hunt. Yes, there has been issues in regards to hacking a few times in the past, but they have been very rare, something we take seriously, and always something we have managed to take handle. Each of the rare few past times we have had a issue with it we had also patched up that particular problem. As always, if anyone has any genuine concerns or reason to believe someone has been breaking the rules (besides just pure speculation), email me. Otherwise, simply let us handle it.

Seifer

We as the Moderation team have gone over this. It turns out that Kokorrio is Jolly Roger/Chainsaw's brother. And Jolly was also playing under a different name. We've decided it all seems much too suspicious and coincidental and have gone through with a ban for these players.

I would ask that everyone does not panic, this isn't something to keep happening. and we need not start worrying or pointing fingers. This is a closet case, and it hopefully won't be repeated. Also remember that SO2 has flaws, and Meiun made it while still in highschool. He's not has nearly three years of Computer school under his belt, and any security flaws such as this will not be present in So3.

Have a good day.