News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

THE NEW HAT REVEALED!!! *FROGGY HAT* UPDATED

Started by Mr Pwnage, July 28, 2009, 11:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

Hello one and all! I have some EPIC news to share, regarding the new hat...THE FROGGY HAT! It is dropped by Cacti in the desert. Don't confuse it with the "Frog Hat", but than again, how could you? The thing is LITTERALLY dry humpin' my brains! All information you could possibly desire about it will be provided in the picture below, courtesy of me. Enjoy! And good luck huntin' for it! Boy I feel lucky today!

UPDATED
Current visible stat bonuses I see are:
+20 to the stamina bar
+3 to defence
and not exactly a visible stat bonus, but as I mentioned in the picture, the FROGGY HAT gives the EXACT SAME AMOUNT of jump bonus as a FEATHER HAT. So the regular Frog Hat still gives the largest jump bonus out of the 3 jump bonus hats...in case you were wondering.
+99 to shmexy, adorable, cuteness! Seriously, this hat is ALL about the looks! 5/5 Chaos! (He made the hat.)

SOME TRIVIA:
1)This was the original frog hat Chaos sent Meiun, once upon a time...Meiun asked it to be changed into the frog hat that we've come to love and cherish for soooo long. I suppose now, Meiun has had a change of heart, and now BOTH versions of the hat are available IN-GAME! WEWT!
2)The Froggy Hat is now sharing the title of the highest selling item in the shops of Stick Online along with the Green Beret, selling at the huge price of 20,000 gold!

Hope this has been helpful and informative!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ArtGames

cangradz to pwang! ^_^

sayers6

wasnt that very hat made by chaos, then rejected by meiun for the other frog hat?

JoEL

Yay! Another crappy hat that I don't need! :)

Lucifer

Quote from: JoEL on July 28, 2009, 11:15:04 PM
Yay! Another idiotic post this forum doesn't need! :)

scsox

the frog needs a shit comin out is ass ;O

JoEL

Quote from: Lucifer on July 28, 2009, 11:48:38 PM

Looperpuck

Hmm, looks epic, much better than the normal frog hat. I want it.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

11clock

Looperpuck

Yes!!!! Got it!!!!

(Don't worry I have permission to go on Razor, from Danimal)
Resurrected

Torch

Quote from: Lucifer on July 28, 2009, 11:48:38 PM
Pwned.

scsox

CherryPie

Quote from: CherryPie on July 28, 2009, 05:15:21 AM
should be something epic from a big boss, but my secret favourite is a hat from cacti to get people away from the bandits and hunt for SG's ;D

ROFLMAO and again I knew it at first.

Mr Pwnage

UPDATES ON THE NEW HAT:
*I have updated the large and informative picture with a more accurate description to the right.
*I have corrected the analysis regarding the jump bonus the new hat gives, in the stat bonuses section.
*I have added a 2 cool trivia facts about the new hat, including how the hat originated, and an interesting discovery about this hats worth to the shop-owners of Stick Online. Be sure to check them out!

I think I've done my part informing the community about the new hat in its entirety, now do your part and go get the new Froggy Hat for yourself so you can look as sexy as I do! ;)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Chaos

Quote from: sayers6 on July 28, 2009, 11:08:53 PM
wasnt that very hat made by chaos, then rejected by meiun for the other frog hat?

Essentially, yes.  When I made the Frog Hat, I made two versions and sent them both to Meiun and let him decide which to use.  I guess Meiun decided to make use of the extra sprite.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster