News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

THE NEW HAT REVEALED!!! *FROGGY HAT* UPDATED

Started by Mr Pwnage, July 28, 2009, 11:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

Yeah, I liked the Froggy hat from the start, but I wanted the regular frog hat to better resemble the frog hat that was in the original black and white stick better. I had always had it in my mind that I might add this one in at some point as a bonus to it (think i even might have mentioned that to Chaos back when he sprited it).

Mystery

QuoteI personally think Meiun took the avant-garde approach and gave a somewhat powerful hat to a normal monster instead of another boss. I'm probably wrong, though.
Heh, lucky guess. I really like this new hat. Heck, I almost prefer it over the Frog Hat. Nice work, Chaos.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

EpicPhailure

Lucky guess? Or future prediction? HMM?

Yeah, that looks really good. I would have preferred it over the current frog hat if I was Meiun.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Epicphail on July 29, 2009, 11:58:29 AM
Lucky guess? Or future prediction? HMM?

Yeah, that looks really good. I would have preferred it over the current frog hat if I was Meiun.
Ladysticks and gentlesticks...I present to you...BEYONCE!!!

If I was Meiun...
Even just for a day...
I'd spawn dux prezzies on  Mr Pwnage's head in the mornin'...
Till he got what he wanted and go.......

Oh crap wait! This isn't the shower! I always get the Stick Online forums and my shower confused. *sigh* Anyways, carry on.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

scsox

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on July 28, 2009, 11:07:35 PM
Hello one and all! I have some EPIC news to share, regarding the new hat...THE FROGGY HAT! It is dropped by Cacti in the desert. Don't confuse it with the "Frog Hat", but than again, how could you? The thing is LITTERALLY dry humpin' my brains! All information you could possibly desire about it will be provided in the picture below, courtesy of me. Enjoy! And good luck huntin' for it! Boy I feel lucky today!

UPDATED
Current visible stat bonuses I see are:
+20 to the stamina bar
+3 to defence
and not exactly a visible stat bonus, but as I mentioned in the picture, the FROGGY HAT gives the EXACT SAME AMOUNT of jump bonus as a FEATHER HAT. So the regular Frog Hat still gives the largest jump bonus out of the 3 jump bonus hats...in case you were wondering.
+99 to shmexy, adorable, cuteness! Seriously, this hat is ALL about the looks! 5/5 Chaos! (He made the hat.)

SOME TRIVIA:
1)This was the original frog hat Chaos sent Meiun, once upon a time...Meiun asked it to be changed into the frog hat that we've come to love and cherish for soooo long. I suppose now, Meiun has had a change of heart, and now BOTH versions of the hat are available IN-GAME! WEWT!
2)The Froggy Hat is now officially the highest selling item in the shops of Stick Online, selling at the huge price of 20,000 gold!

Hope this has been helpful and informative!

dude just sayin some of you info was wrong... froggy is not the most valuable hat in stick-online... green beret sells for 20,000 gold to youknow

Mr Pwnage

@scsox: First off, congratulations on quoting the whole first post! And than writing you comment IN my quote! Second, yeah, FoG told me this morning, I planned on fixing it later...anyways, it's fixed now.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Cactuscat222

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

scsox

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on July 28, 2009, 11:07:35 PM
Hello one and all! I have some EPIC news to share, regarding the new hat...THE FROGGY HAT! It is dropped by Cacti in the desert. Don't confuse it with the "Frog Hat", but than again, how could you? The thing is LITTERALLY dry humpin' my brains! All information you could possibly desire about it will be provided in the picture below, courtesy of me. Enjoy! And good luck huntin' for it! Boy I feel lucky today!

UPDATED
Current visible stat bonuses I see are:
+20 to the stamina bar
+3 to defence
and not exactly a visible stat bonus, but as I mentioned in the picture, the FROGGY HAT gives the EXACT SAME AMOUNT of jump bonus as a FEATHER HAT. So the regular Frog Hat still gives the largest jump bonus out of the 3 jump bonus hats...in case you were wondering.
+99 to shmexy, adorable, cuteness! Seriously, this hat is ALL about the looks! 5/5 Chaos! (He made the hat.)

SOME TRIVIA:
1)This was the original frog hat Chaos sent Meiun, once upon a time...Meiun asked it to be changed into the frog hat that we've come to love and cherish for soooo long. I suppose now, Meiun has had a change of heart, and now BOTH versions of the hat are available IN-GAME! WEWT!
2)The Froggy Hat is now sharing the title of the highest selling item in the shops of Stick Online along with the Green Beret, selling at the huge price of 20,000 gold!

Hope this has been helpful and informative!

another note dragoon gives +1 jump too so there is 4 jump hats ;p

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

scsox

ArtGames

krele

Quote from: ArtGames on July 29, 2009, 11:52:43 PM
darn it. you people are so lucky.
Ditto... I don't even have an ordinary frog hat yet >_>

CherryPie

looks like the froggy is way less rare than the frog hat.

EpicPhailure

Seeing as it has less benefits, that's reasonable.

Torch

SCsox, you don't need to quote the first post of a topic. It is assumed that your post is replying to the first post unless you say otherwise or quote a different post.