News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

your stick online fail

Started by ArtGames, July 29, 2009, 11:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtGames

I stole the idea from 11clock post. Mine is when i tried to get a Kat for a long time and instead get a spire then that same hour get a Kat.

Looperpuck

My Stick-online fail is on my noob (Teh_Loop) I got a Hammer then spazzed out like. OMG YAY YAY WOOO WOO YEESSS!!! Then I got autokicked for spamming and saving failed -.-

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

CherryPie

haha that must suck, well I guess my biggest fail was, seeing how a scythe and(!) a skull mask were dropped from 2 different skellies, I hit the same time with IS and both fell down.

EpicPhailure

(Before the desert update) I was like, level 10 or so and was punching a BBB with some other people. They lured it toward a pit unknowingly, and before we could get it back, it died and a hammer dropped into the pit >:(

HaZZe

Today i sold top hats in the desert shop. Then i sold my second GS >:(

crozier

Getting a gs 4 days before the game went down.
Those were my 4 days of glory.

Danimal

Hmm, my biggest S.O fail was moaning to Newo that I didn't have DKH, followed my him getting it the next day.
He went up to me on S.O, showing it off n I kicked him giving him a saving fail. resulting in him losing it... XD

EpicPhailure

You're evil Dan. What's wrong with you?! xD

God-I-Suck

Quote from: Danimal on August 03, 2009, 10:24:36 AM
Hmm, my biggest S.O fail was moaning to Newo that I didn't have DKH, followed my him getting it the next day.
He went up to me on S.O, showing it off n I kicked him giving him a saving fail. resulting in him losing it... XD

Um.. What the hell?

Aqua

PURPLE. THAT'S WHAT.

A) My balls dropped off
B) I saved the picture as a .jpg. (Only done twice in the past 7 months on accident)
~Aqua

Danimal

Quote from: God-I-Suck on August 03, 2009, 12:18:44 PM
Quote from: Danimal on August 03, 2009, 10:24:36 AM

Um.. What the hell?
He's a good friend at school, and Meiun gave it to him back =)

Bo-sox

My biggest fail is not getting a Dh despite being lvl 99 and, when i was lvl 60 or so, i accidentaly sold my katana, took me about 20 lvls to get it back. 

11clock

My biggest fail...I really don't know. :(

ZaC

Getting a GS at 99 then going to nubland trying for a DKH, but killing a blob on the way and getting a jester hat and deleting my GS instead >_> and then taking the a whole month getting another >_>.
Zac's Web Development, if your interested PM me - cheap prices !!

Lingus

A whole month? Gah. I hate you.

My fail: Not having a decent weapon to speak of. Killing SFs every single time I play the game and still not getting a kat or gs.