News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

How did you find Stick Online?

Started by Celson, February 14, 2011, 12:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celson

The topic interests me. So I thought it'd be worth asking you guys how you found Stick Online. This might also be useful for Meuin in the way that he can find out what methods are effective for advertising Stick Online

I personally found Stick Online on the GMC forums. I was reading about 39dll, and some guy compiled a list of games that make good use of it (something like that). He had 4 games listed, and one of them was Stick Online. The name caught my eye so I clicked on the link.

Turkey

Seifer

scsox

2 of my friends started right after v2 came out. I started soon after and got hooked. but they got it from another friend who played v1 black and white.

tehrozzy

jonsploder told me about it at school. this was after the v2 desert update.

BigBushWolfPapa

Went over to my friend Lilneo's house and saw him playin' it.

~Papa

Matty_Richo

Titan

I don't even remember, I think I just did a google search on free mmo's and found a site with it listed.
Livin' in a lonely world.

CherryPie

some random guy from the interwebs posted it in a german IRC chatroom :D

Freeforall

I found S.O on the GMC. I was looking at a topic when somebody had a picture of S.O in their signature.

darkflash

my friend told me about it and i thought it sounded cool so i tried it out i loved it and got hooked on it and he quit and i still play lol  ;D

Lucifer

igufed

An IRC friend (SoulKeeper may have been his name on here, I forget) mentioned it one day.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Chaos

Jake found it on the GMC back when he was always making GM games, and told me I should check it out, too. 
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Trogdor

If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.