News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

How did you find Stick Online?

Started by Celson, February 14, 2011, 12:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikkelet

Found it when it was on GMC and still in B&W.

RayRay

My friend 11clock kept talking about encountering SGs and how long it takes to kill. I had no idea what he was talking about so he told me about the game.

darkflash

lol he was talking to you about SG's when you didnt even know about the game lol?

CherryPie

Quote from: darkflash on February 14, 2011, 05:13:27 PM
lol he was talking to you about SG's when you didnt even know about the game lol?

I've always thought that lol can't be used twice in one sentence like you just did. :D

11clock

Stick Online appeared on the first page of games on the YoYo Games website. It looked interesting, so I downloaded it. This was before it went down and rised up again as a donors server.

After SO went down, I forgot about the game until about a year or so later. On the GMC I came across a link to the SO hangout in someone's signature. A few months after my return, the donors server went online. I've stayed since.

Mystery

11 told me about the game about a month or so before the free server went down in 2007. Been a part of the community ever since.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

ARTgames

I think Meiun or some one on wanderlust told me to go play it.

God-I-Suck

EpicPhailure

Some random mmorpg site. Looked neat, decided to check it out.

stick d00d

I think in 07-08 i was playing Runescape and some guy I knew on there randomnly started telling me about it so I tried it out.

Forum

Brother found it when he was looking for a stickman shooter game and won't play since he's not spending money cuz he thinks its a scam "donate pay to play" lol. Other than that i've told friends about the game but they won't play.
Officially quitted

Delicious

Yoyogames.com! Was looking for some awesome indie MMO's made in Game Maker, and so I picked the highest rated one.  :P

I believe that was about three or four years ago.

funfact: Stick Online was also the reason why I started pixeling. I wanted to be on the team and kept practicing, despite the rude comments when I posted my suggestions with pixels. :'(
<3

House

my cuz josh Told me about Stick online V2 (before it went down to the public)

Josh

Lol when i was 9-10 maybe i was searching for Stick Man Games :P

king

i found befor it went down and i found out from my friend...sorry that doesnt help.