News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online Public Donation Pool (No Accounts Currently Available) $910 Total!

Started by Lucifer, February 18, 2011, 09:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryPie

BigBushWolfPapa

Quote from: CherryPie on February 19, 2011, 03:29:57 AM
Very cool idea, you are the men.
Indeed, him/they are! Oh and please could I have an account aswell? Ive been wanting to play for so long now.

~BigBushWolfPapa

Celson

Quote from: BigBushWolfPapa on February 19, 2011, 03:38:32 AM
Quote from: CherryPie on February 19, 2011, 03:29:57 AM
Very cool idea, you are the men.
Indeed, him/they are! Oh and please could I have an account aswell? Ive been wanting to play for so long now.

~BigBushWolfPapa

You started your own clan, and you didn't even have an account?

darkflash

Delicious

The people who have donated are extremely generous. Seriously, you guys are awesome.  ;)

Wish I had some money on my Paypal to help out, but I don't think I'm getting paid until next month.
<3

Chaos111

You guys are very generous to do this as alot of people have wanted to play for ages and havent been able to play so thanks guys, and lucifer i dont know if the pm worked so could i get a code?
Life is only the beginning of the story.

Celson

Quote from: Chaos111 on February 19, 2011, 05:02:39 AM
You guys are very generous to do this as alot of people have wanted to play for ages and havent been able to play so thanks guys, and lucifer i dont know if the pm worked so could i get a code?

Lucifer has just gone to sleep about an hour ago. You may have to wait another 8-10 hours to get a code. So hang in there mate!

Chaos111

Yea I realised I was to late but it didn't look like the pm sent :D

Lucifer

Quote from: BigBushWolfPapa on February 19, 2011, 03:38:32 AM
~BigBushWolfPapa
Quote from: Chaos111 on February 19, 2011, 05:02:39 AM
You should both have your activation keys, sorry for the long wait, the devil needs sleep too ;P. Welcome back guys!

darkflash

TANK

this is confusing me no one on the internet is this nice

Mystery

Quote from: TANK on February 19, 2011, 04:42:49 PM
this is confusing me no one on the internet is this nice
Then obviously you haven't been around the Internet very long. Several people are.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

darkflash

Chaos111

Thanks dude im playing it now it seems so different :D