News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online Public Donation Pool (No Accounts Currently Available) $910 Total!

Started by Lucifer, February 18, 2011, 09:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptor111

Ill have on. That would just be great. :)

Steakboy132

I hope I can get one, I'd love to try the game. :D
I am Steakboy132 on the forums
I am Source on Stick Online
I am ___Dylan on Minecraft

Lucifer

Quote from: Raptor111 on February 19, 2011, 08:20:28 PM
Ill have on. That would just be great. :)
Quote from: Steakboy132 on February 19, 2011, 10:04:53 PM
I hope I can get one, I'd love to try the game. :D
Welcome to Stick Online guys!

I'd also like to thank Igufed for donating another $20 to the cause. That's $190 in total! We still have 12 accounts to give out, spread the news!

Spike

I'd like to play again since i heard about this game awhile back and i told my bro about it :D

Lucifer

Quote from: Spike on February 19, 2011, 11:35:50 PM
I'd like to play again since i heard about this game awhile back and i told my bro about it :D
Welcome back Spike! Just follow those directions emailing Meiun and you should get your account soon.

djdoublens

HAY GUYS CAN I HAVE AN ACCOUNT FOR FREE???  that would be very nice and i would love you forever and ever and ever   ;D

AACCOUNT FOR MEH PLZZZZ :D

House

i would like a an acc i loved playing before it turned Donor

darkflash

House

never mind im sorry for trying to be greedy Ban me if you want you can also call me a dirty rascal or a dirt bag for the shame i have brought upon me
:-[  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Lucifer

Quote from: House on February 20, 2011, 01:37:29 AM
 never mind im sorry for trying to be greedy Ban me if you want you can also call me a dirty rascal or a dirt bag for the shame i have brought upon me
:-[  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
House, it's alright. I humbly request to everyone that if you already have a constant means of access to the game, even if it's not technically your account, that you allow other less fortunate people to take use of this service.
Quote from: djdoublens on February 20, 2011, 12:16:57 AM
HAY GUYS CAN I HAVE AN ACCOUNT FOR FREE???  that would be very nice and i would love you forever and ever and ever   ;D

AACCOUNT FOR MEH PLZZZZ :D
Djdoublens, I'm sending you a key, but please for the love of tasty burritos, never type like that again.
Welcome to Stick Online bud. ;)

House

thanks Lucifer and i wont type that again

House

stick d00d

Great idea, but how can you tell if people aren't trying to take advantage of this? Like 3 of the people who posted only have 1 post, seems kind of suspicious... Unless you are allowing anyone to get an account?

HeroicHero

DjDoubleNs is my friend. I just showed him the game yesterday and he wanted to play so he made an account on here. Just to clear things up. Sorry if it seems suspicious.

And no he doesn't REALLY type like that. I don't know why he did.

Lucifer

Quote from: stick d00d on February 20, 2011, 03:26:05 PM
Great idea, but how can you tell if people aren't trying to take advantage of this? Like 3 of the people who posted only have 1 post, seems kind of suspicious... Unless you are allowing anyone to get an account?
No, this is not for anyone who already has a Stick Online account. There's really no way to entirely prevent this kind of thing, and for the most part I put my trust in the Stick Online community. I hope all of you requesting accounts understand the purpose of this donation pool, that we desire activity for the game we love and welcome you with open arms. I hope everyone can find it in themselves to not betray that hospitality.