News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online Public Donation Pool (No Accounts Currently Available) $910 Total!

Started by Lucifer, February 18, 2011, 09:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aedan

Quote from: Jmacrules on May 20, 2012, 06:10:14 PM
Quote from: aedan on May 20, 2012, 03:06:17 PM
Hey, haven't played in a lonnngg time. Finally got a computer.... Now I just need an account. Can somebody help me? Thanks.
Your account evil_potato is still activated, and I believe RootBeer is too, although I'm not too sure.
evil potato isn't mine. but ill try rootbeers thanks
Nope. Rootbeer isn't :( My friend let me borrow evil_potato until i got rootbeer. :/

Lucifer

Quote from: Lucifer on April 29, 2012, 03:32:20 PM
Zero57 and XxMeta98xX, please check your private messages and thank Turkey for another awesome contribution ;).

3m0ndP3ngu1n, as it has been quite a long time and because Pwnage1n4can has no forum account of his own, could you please confirm that he/she still has interest? I shall reserve the key for a few days.
As I posted this several weeks ago I'm going to go ahead and give Pwnage1n4can's key to aedan. Pwnage if you ever desire an account again, feel free to hop back on the waiting list.

Check your Private Messages aedan!

aedan

maslinkin

Good sir ,can i have an account so i can play with my mates.
Thank you in advance.

T-Rok

Assuming Meiun and Lucifer come online today after the paypal processing is done, you should receive your account activation keys sometime today. ^_^

Edit: Oh hell naw, when did I go past my 1000th post. I totally missed it. Sad face.

Lucifer

Thank you once more Senor T, Big T on the Rocks, T-B.. T-Money Bags, there we go. You know you're made of it.

Sorry you two, I've been without internet for a bit, I'm actually down at my local library at the moment! Please check your private messages for your keys momentarily.

Junction

um, is this still going? if so, is there a possibility I can be put on the waiting list or something? thank you :)

herpes

can i get an account guys? ive been wanting to play this game for ages.
also dont mind my username. i got a little bored when signing up lol

Lucifer

I'm sure someone won't mind activating.. herpes... *er-hrm*
Good luck ;).

DarkBlade325

Guess I'll try for one here, been ages since I've played and I'd like to say hello to everyone in-game.

Quick question Lucifer, do you know if accounts can still be activated if one can't remember their original password? I'm just curious because even though I have a list of passwords that I believe might work, if all goes screwy, I'd like to know if there's something I could fall back on. After all it has been years.

If not, I'll have to start a-new. Just curious  :)

Lucifer

Hey, welcome back DB! It's always good to see an old familiar face.

That's actually something you'll have to ask Meiun, I'm just the middle man :P. I'd send him an email at , I'm unsure if he checks this topic too often.

DarkBlade325

Alright, fair enough. I just didn't want to send an e-mail to that address that isn't re-activating an account. I'll try sending a message.

Cheers man  :)

T-Rok

So we need three more? Aight. Uno momento.

Edit: Done, now you all just gotta wait on Meiun/Luci