News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online Public Donation Pool (No Accounts Currently Available) $910 Total!

Started by Lucifer, February 18, 2011, 09:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkBlade325

Got a reply back from Meiun and while I'm not going to reveal the entire message for privacy reasons, I do think I have an alright chance of getting me old account back  :D

Oh and T-Rok, was that including me as well?

T-Rok

DarkBlade325

T-Rok

Meiun sent confirmation on receiving the donation. You should all have your codes soon. My hopes is that if I keep throwing money at him, he will invent a time travelling machine so we can travel through time to play V3.

Junction

DarkBlade325

Quote from: T-Rok on September 14, 2012, 04:21:15 PM
Meiun sent confirmation on receiving the donation. You should all have your codes soon. My hopes is that if I keep throwing money at him, he will invent a time travelling machine so we can travel through time to play V3.

Quick question T-Rok, is he sending them through PMS, our forum e-mails, what?

Because my forum e-mail isn't my main e-mail. Ffff

T-Rok

Lucifer

My sincere apologies for the wait, please check your private messages!

Thank you once again T, you've no idea how grateful I am for the amount that you and everyone else has contributed. I think it's amazing that Stick Online is still alive and kicking after all this time, we sure are one stubborn community. :D

T-Rok

I'm counting down for the moment we hit 1000. It will be nice to see it achieved.

Off topic: Since you don't seem to check you're PM's, LUCI GET ON MSN. We must discuss a matter. Ignore that.

DarkBlade325

Much appreciated T-Rok and Lucifer. Got me old account re-activated.

Now to get the hang of the controls again.

SFs seem easier than I remember.

Lucifer

Hey, thanks Turkey! You can't bribe me though, Hatchet is still OP.

Turkey has donated another $10, come and get it!

A note to potential new players, activity has increased recently from ~1-5 players to ~10-15 players, in the past few days. Good stuff!

andy302

i used to play under the name andy302 a very long time ago been watching the game again to see if any progress has been made etc would love to be able to play again but money is a bit tight at the moment so id love it if i could have a code to make a new account and get playing with the current community ^.^

Lucifer

Hello Andy, welcome back! Please check your private messages for your activation key & directions, courtesy of Turkey. See you around!

andy302

Thanks cant wait  8) I am sooo looking forward to playing this deceptively addicting game again

pieman