News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online Public Donation Pool (No Accounts Currently Available) $910 Total!

Started by Lucifer, February 18, 2011, 09:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

Lucifer

Quote from: EpicPhailure on February 20, 2011, 04:08:03 PM
Or you could look at IPs.
That may sound logical but it isn't that simple. How am I to know if two people with the same IP aren't siblings? Do you suggest I restrict this to one account per IP address? That would only encourage bypassing the system via proxys or different computers. All that I can do is trust, unless you have some other suggestion.

igufed

Quote from: Lucifer on February 20, 2011, 05:47:12 PM
That would only encourage bypassing the system via proxys or different computers.

Oh sure, give the people who haven't thought about that ideas.. ;)
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

God-I-Suck

Lucifer

Quote from: igufed on February 20, 2011, 05:57:35 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on February 20, 2011, 05:47:12 PM
That would only encourage bypassing the system via proxys or different computers.

Oh sure, give the people who haven't thought about that ideas.. ;)
That isn't the point though. Anyone can think of means to fool such an obviously fragile system, and the reason I don't enforce some crude policy is because I trust people know what this is for. Multiple accounts won't increase activity, and without activity you'll simply grow bored of your new account, and you'll have committed your selfish act for nothing. I hope I'm not only appealing to people's sense of decency, but logic as well.

darkflash

good point not being honest will only hurt you.

djdoublens

Quote from: Lucifer on February 20, 2011, 01:22:57 PM
Quote from: House on February 20, 2011, 01:37:29 AM
 never mind im sorry for trying to be greedy Ban me if you want you can also call me a dirty rascal or a dirt bag for the shame i have brought upon me
:-[  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
House, it's alright. I humbly request to everyone that if you already have a constant means of access to the game, even if it's not technically your account, that you allow other less fortunate people to take use of this service.
Quote from: djdoublens on February 20, 2011, 12:16:57 AM
HAY GUYS CAN I HAVE AN ACCOUNT FOR FREE???  that would be very nice and i would love you forever and ever and ever   ;D

AACCOUNT FOR MEH PLZZZZ :D
Djdoublens, I'm sending you a key, but please for the love of tasty burritos, never type like that again.
Welcome to Stick Online bud. ;)

Sure thing bro.  mucho thanks :D

FeeFee

Neighbor told me about this game and the donation pool can i get a code x D.
" class="bbc_img

Freeforall

Thanks to everyone who donated, you guys are very generous. I would gladly donate but I am not sure I can at the moment.

Cerberus

Hey guys I used play back in 06, and kept playing until the only option became the donations server. This wasn't an option for me  unfortunately since I'm broke. I've been checking up on here once every few months or so seeing if V3 came out but this public donation pool is almost just good. I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me a activation code, I wanna get playing as soon as possible ;D.

Lucifer

Quote from: FeeFee on February 21, 2011, 12:05:22 PM
Neighbor told me about this game and the donation pool can i get a code x D.
Quote from: Cerberus on February 21, 2011, 12:26:03 PM
Hey guys I used play back in 06, and kept playing until the only option became the donations server. This wasn't an option for me  unfortunately since I'm broke. I've been checking up on here once every few months or so seeing if V3 came out but this public donation pool is almost just good. I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me a activation code, I wanna get playing as soon as possible ;D.
Activation keys sent. Been a while Cerberus, welcome back! Glad to see a new face FeeFee :D.

Forum

Quote from: Freeforall on February 21, 2011, 12:10:59 PM
Thanks to everyone who donated, you guys are very generous. I would gladly donate but I am not sure I can at the moment.
Me 3. I want to donate so bad and i really want to help other players play but i just can't because i can't.
Officially quitted

Lucifer

Just a reminder guys, there's still 6 accounts available to anyone in need. Tell yer friends!

Wasian2012

Forum

Quote from: Wasian2012 on February 23, 2011, 07:55:04 PM
May I please have an account?
Edit nvm thought it was house lol
Officially quitted