News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online Public Donation Pool (No Accounts Currently Available) $910 Total!

Started by Lucifer, February 18, 2011, 09:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lastryder

Hiya people.
I was just wondering, since I don't have a credit card or debit card or whatever.. may I have an account please? I've been wanting to play this game for a while now, like what.. 2-3 years?
I used to play a loooong time ago when Stick Online was free and I check these forums every now and them to see if the new version of Stick Online is out. 
Thank you, love ya guys :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/PivotMyStick
support me and my music pwease (:
L2DENT

Lucifer

Quote from: Wasian2012 on February 23, 2011, 07:55:04 PM
May I please have an account?
Quote from: Lastryder on February 24, 2011, 02:03:01 AM
Hiya people.
I was just wondering, since I don't have a credit card or debit card or whatever.. may I have an account please? I've been wanting to play this game for a while now, like what.. 2-3 years?
I used to play a loooong time ago when Stick Online was free and I check these forums every now and them to see if the new version of Stick Online is out. 
Thank you, love ya guys :)
Welcome guys! Keys have been sent.

House

Forum

Officially quitted

StickFan

Hi guys!

I played SO years back when it was free. My user ID was "cheetah" and my brother, "giraffe", also played. I also made fanart for the game using Blender 3D program of BBB and rock demon (unfortunately, I couldn't scavenge those anywhere :()

Anyhow, I would like to request an activation key. I don't think my brother will play, so probably just me would be swell. I appreciate this very much and look forward to seeing old pals in-game should I be given the opportunity!

P.S. - At first, I was somewhat hesitant on this, as it's more and more difficult for me to find time to play games lately.. I am in my 3rd Year in Uni. in a busy program. But, I know how respectful this community is and I will do my best to be active and login to the game when I have the free time to do so. =)

Lucifer

StickFan

Thanks Lucifer!

My IGN is "Taklon". See you in-game! =)

Kiegruen

Hey guys, I used to be fairly active (I use the word fairly loosely, I was pretty dang active) a couple years ago before the fall of the public server (I remember all the hackers around that time :\) and I'm sure a few of you remember me (either as Kiegruen or Zinx, briefly.)

However, I didn't have and still don't have a PayPal account so I've never been able to donate.

Well, I'm back and would greatly appreciate it if I could play again. I love this idea and I'm glad there are enough people who love SO enough to start this program!

EDIT: Does anyone know if Meiun would re-activate an old account of mine under a new name?

Regards,
Kie

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro

Forum

Quote from: Kiegruen on February 25, 2011, 04:04:43 PM
Hey guys, I used to be fairly active (I use the word fairly loosely, I was pretty dang active) a couple years ago before the fall of the public server (I remember all the hackers around that time :\) and I'm sure a few of you remember me (either as Kiegruen or Zinx, briefly.)

However, I didn't have and still don't have a PayPal account so I've never been able to donate.

Well, I'm back and would greatly appreciate it if I could play again. I love this idea and I'm glad there are enough people who love SO enough to start this program!

EDIT: Does anyone know if Meiun would re-activate an old account of mine under a new name?

Regards,
Kie
Kiegruen rings a bell
Officially quitted

Lucifer

Quote from: Kiegruen on February 25, 2011, 04:04:43 PM

Regards,
Kie
Welcome back Kie! That's our goal, letting you unfortunate peeps out there have a chance to enjoy SOv2 once more.

About your request, yes Meiun can re-activate your old account, but a new name is doubtful. Meiun has been known to give name changes, but you will have to discuss that with him.

Only two more accounts left in the current pool!

Kiegruen

Quote from: Lucifer on February 25, 2011, 05:57:28 PM
Welcome back Kie! That's our goal, letting you unfortunate peeps out there have a chance to enjoy SOv2 once more.

About your request, yes Meiun can re-activate your old account, but a new name is doubtful. Meiun has been known to give name changes, but you will have to discuss that with him.

Only two more accounts left in the current pool!

Thanks for the info and warm welcome, Lucifer. I'm glad to be back in the SO community. Much thanks to all those who have donated so people like me can enjoy the wonders of SOv2.

I hope to make a PayPal account soon so I can donate to this cause.

AKA That One Bro

sayers6

Quote from: Kiegruen on February 25, 2011, 06:10:42 PM
Thanks for the info and warm welcome, Lucifer. I'm glad to be back in the SO community. Much thanks to all those who have donated so people like me can enjoy the wonders of SOv2.

Hey man, I definitely remember you! Welcome Back!

Forum

Quote from: sayers6 on February 25, 2011, 06:26:12 PM
Quote from: Kiegruen on February 25, 2011, 06:10:42 PM

Iomg I remember you sayers
Officially quitted

Kiegruen

Quote from: sayers6 on February 25, 2011, 06:26:12 PM

Sayers! Its been a long time,man. Hope I see you around.

AKA That One Bro

House

2 account activations who will get them who know but its not gonna be me  8)