News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official PvP Tournament!

Started by Danimal, March 09, 2011, 05:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king

Celson

Quote from: Freeforall on March 09, 2011, 07:16:20 PM
Dan, you spelled Deluxe wrong. "Duluxe"

And I don't think I will be entering this one. I always lag during tournies.

Oh come on! You did so well last time ;)

I'd be disappointed if you weren't involved again! :o

Lingus

By the way, as I told Dan, I'm honored that my GM weapon will live on in the SO world as a tournament prize. Good luck to everyone, and good luck to the winner. It was a tricky weapon to learn. The timing is very tricky to get used to. Once you get it though it's great.

Have fun all!

Jesus7

Ill join why not? Haven't been in a tourney before. Anyway,

Jesus7
Lvl99 - might be 100 by then

king

Quote from: Lingus on March 10, 2011, 12:52:58 AM
By the way, as I told Dan, I'm honored that my GM weapon will live on in the SO world as a tournament prize. Good luck to everyone, and good luck to the winner. It was a tricky weapon to learn. The timing is very tricky to get used to. Once you get it though it's great.

Have fun all!

THANK YOU![/color]
[/color]

havok

CherryPie

Quote from: Jesus7 on March 10, 2011, 02:04:11 AM

Jesus7

I remember you, but haven't seen you for ages, how are you doin man? Do you remember Link2007?

Lucifer

You effin know I'll be there.
Lucifer

Jesus7

Quote from: CherryPie on March 10, 2011, 10:05:25 AM
Quote from: Jesus7 on March 10, 2011, 02:04:11 AM

Jesus7

I remember you, but haven't seen you for ages, how are you doin man? Do you remember Link2007?
Of course I remember Link2007. And you haven't seen me because I was in BMT for the Air Force

igufed

Quote from: Lucifer on March 10, 2011, 10:09:30 AM

Err.. You didn't hear?  You're banned from entering this tournament.  Dan just forgot to put 'Lucifer isn't allowed to enter this one at the request of igu. Thanks.' in the original post.

:)
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

CherryPie

Quote from: igufed on March 10, 2011, 02:07:09 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on March 10, 2011, 10:09:30 AM

Err.. You didn't hear?  You're banned from entering this tournament.  Dan just forgot to put 'Lucifer isn't allowed to enter this one at the request of igu. Thanks.' in the original post.

:)

Sarcasm is a tool, use it for your needs!

Mr Pwnage

HotChocolate - 99

(Although there may be a slight chance i decide to use Mr Pwnage instead, I am not exactly sure yet, but just put down HC.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Ko3rMiT

Bread

Raptor111

Does anyone know what time it will be for me (New Zealand)?
Probably wont enter because i am low level, but i will watch if i am not at school. :)