News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Been Waiting So Long...

Started by WereWaffle, March 21, 2011, 06:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WereWaffle

I Have Been Waiting So Long For The Stick Online Donor Server After I Donated And I Sent Them All The Stuff Like The Contributer Name And Email All That Stuff.But I Have Not Gotten The Link And It's Been 3 Days! I Want To Play Stick Online So Badly!

Dragx_Rage

PM Meiun. I hope to see you in the game soon :).

WereWaffle

Quote from: Dragx_Rage on March 21, 2011, 06:35:40 PM
PM Meiun. I hope to see you in the game soon :).
I Just Sent Him One =) HopeFully I Get The Game! thx

sly 3 4 me

Hope you have fun, I thought maybe this was a post by Mystery. Also, I just lost the game.. "HopeFully I Get The Game! thx"
:)

JoEL

People Who Write Sentences Like This Make My Eyes Hurt.

Forum

Meiun is out working on collage stuff be patient jesus.
Officially quitted

aedan

Celson

Quote from: WereWaffle on March 21, 2011, 06:32:44 PM
I Have Been Waiting So Long For The Stick Online Donor Server After I Donated And I Sent Them All The Stuff Like The Contributer Name And Email All That Stuff.But I Have Not Gotten The Link And It's Been 3 Days! I Want To Play Stick Online So Badly!

May I ask why you type as such?

WereWaffle

May I ask why you type as such?
[/quote]

What Do You Mean? I Typed 3 Sentences  ???

Zario777

Yes. Capitalizing Each Word As Such.
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

darkflash

STOP! When People Type Like This It Is Very Annoying!

Zario777

It doesnt help if you describe what "Like This" means since Joel already did that to no avail
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

WereWaffle

Quote from: Zario777 on March 22, 2011, 09:07:36 AM
Ok I guess i'll stop  :'( but I've been doing it so long I actually type faster while dong that. :-\

JoEL

Quote from: WereWaffle on March 22, 2011, 04:39:12 PM
Quote from: Zario777 on March 22, 2011, 09:07:36 AM
Ok I guess i'll stop  :'( but I've been doing it so long I actually type faster while dong that. :-\

Here is a good chance to change your ways! You will have difficulty writing anything that should be taken seriously (i.e assignments). Glad to hear :)

jonsploder

I had to wait more than 3 weeks. You've had nothing of the torture.