News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

W.T.F.

Started by Jmac, March 24, 2011, 09:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

I can't believe it....this is ridiculous. I just got a great sword after fighting only 5 sf. I was looking for a katana but wow...just wow. It's pretty unfair because I was actually helping Beastmode get one *facepalm*
But seriously?!..

BigBushWolfPapa

Lol...Be grateful you got a GS from ONLY5 Sand fiends. Some people go all the way to level 100 without getting one. And plus, getting a Katana is much easier then getting a GS, you will most likely get one soon. And next time, don't make a post about not getting a weapon, it happens to everyone.

~BigBushWolfPapa

Freeforall

Congrats on the GS bro. Good luck on the katana. I would give you one, I had like 4 of them.

sly 3 4 me

I don't understand what's with you players. Dark Flash and you with your "Omg, I want an 'Insert item name here', but I got an 'Insert name of semi-rare item which other people have trouble getting' instead.. I'm so pissed". It makes the people who aren't able to acquire that weapon or have killed many of the monster without acquiring one feel so terrible..

Jmac

I'm sorry man, I don't mean to put anyone down. I just felt bad that I got the item that I was helping my friend try to get.

darkflash

gratz one lucky man

Forum

Quote from: Jmacrules on March 24, 2011, 09:30:35 PM
I'm sorry man, I don't mean to put anyone down. I just felt bad that I got the item that I was helping my friend try to get.
You made me sad now i just slapped myself :(
Officially quitted

jackel1994

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on March 24, 2011, 09:27:28 PM
I don't understand what's with you players. Dark Flash and you with your "Omg, I want an 'Insert item name here', but I got an 'Insert name of semi-rare item which other people have trouble getting' instead.. I'm so pissed". It makes the people who aren't able to acquire that weapon or have killed many of the monster without acquiring one feel so terrible..

What's not to understand? They are little kids sly lmao... It's how they are supposed to act.

-Ishboo

Jmac

Well, I wasn't trying to be a jerk when I posted this, the only thing I can do now is to just apologize for being immature. So, alright, I got a GS, sorry to those I offended, end of story. Topic locked.