News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

wow its up again

Started by help_me, August 04, 2009, 12:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

help_me

i didnt know SO even came back. When that happen? and how long till its free again?

Torch

help_me

whats up torch u prolly dont remeber meh but that doesnt tell me when itll be free again. i know what stickonline was.

Meiun

For that, i'd read the linked topic on how to obtain access to the current donor server. It explains the entire state of the game, why it is how it is, and even mentions when it should be free again: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0. Right now I have no plan on making the current version available to non-donors, but am instead waiting until version 3 (a totally remade game) until I release the game to the public (for free ofcourse) again.

ArtGames

"a totally remade game"
is that sarcasm?

Meiun

Quote from: ArtGames on August 04, 2009, 01:08:23 AM
"a totally remade game"
is that sarcasm?
No... ?

Version 3 has been built completely from the ground up. So far I don't think I've borrowed a single line of code, or a single piece of graphics from the current version.

ZaC

Mintage.

SO3 sounds like it will be epic.
Zac's Web Development, if your interested PM me - cheap prices !!

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: ZaC on August 04, 2009, 04:50:18 AM
Mintage.

SO3 sounds like it will be epic.

Hopefully it will be.

Forum

Hello help_me i totally remember you and ur spawn killings of me  ;) I'm Sword
Officially quitted

ArtGames

Quote from: Meiun on August 04, 2009, 01:13:29 AM
Quote from: ArtGames on August 04, 2009, 01:08:23 AM
"a totally remade game"
is that sarcasm?
No... ?

Version 3 has been built completely from the ground up. So far I don't think I've borrowed a single line of code, or a single piece of graphics from the current version.

My bad meiun. i thought it said renamed not remade.

11clock

I think I remember you. Welcome back. :D

help_me

i pretty sure i remeber u too 11clock. and sorry bout that "sword" i dont remeber y i spawn killed u but i know i did it alot. lol but anyways thanx for ansering meh Question meiun

Aqua

W00000T! Welcome back!, I MISSED you. This is no joke- I'm still pissed that I lost your email despite asking you for it many times. Speaking of which- could you PM me your email/MSN?
~Aqua