News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The unofficial records of Stick-Online *V2*

Started by BigBushWolfPapa, April 08, 2011, 01:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

igufed

I've had 4 spire drops.  

I think these should be account specific.  So, I've had 2 spire drops on gufi.  So, that would be the end of it, not be me saying I have 4 spire drops.

Edit: 

Eh, may as well add a couple..

Aqua has highest int to my knowledge, 44.

eyegoo as well has 1 int and 1 vit at 100

And for fun, gufi with his 2 spires.

I'd probably want to see proof of everything.  And, for 'most of X item'  either show screenshots of those drops or have them all currently in your inventory.. Have heard some people claim to getting 10+ GSs on a single account, I claim bs on that without proof.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

BigBushWolfPapa

Yeah, I understand, alright fixed that little error. Thanks for the info.

Forum

I don't like this pretty sure another person has made but its lost but still people lie about some achievements and can also edit pics. Also whats so special about Aquas tourny, 11clock and many others have hosted tournys..
Officially quitted

BigBushWolfPapa

The thing that made Aquas tournament special was that, he hosted 2 or 3 successful ones, and they all had a prize. All the other little tournaments dont count. And if you read any of the other posts, everyone already knows, T-Rok made a records list a while back, but that was on the hangout.

Edit:
Quote from: igufed on April 08, 2011, 06:20:53 PMI'd probably want to see proof of everything. And, for 'most of X item' either show screenshots of those drops or have them all currently in your inventory.. Have heard some people claim to getting 10+ GSs on a single account, I claim bs on that without proof.
Thanks for the help, I added that into the main post saying you must have a screenshot for proof.

House

QuoteWinners of Aqua's tournament
What do you mean aquas tournament

and also is there a record for lowest level to go in a tournament??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Delicious

Quote from: House on April 08, 2011, 07:26:34 PM

and also is there a record for lowest level to go in a tournament??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
First off, chill out with those "Huh" smileys... Secondly, no. Read the topic and find out next time.
<3

BigBushWolfPapa

Quote from: House on April 08, 2011, 07:26:34 PM

Aqua held about 3 tournaments, And no, there will not be a record of lowest level entering a tournament, although, there should be a  record that says Lowest level to win a tournament.

Forum

Quote from: igufed on April 08, 2011, 06:20:53 PM
I've had 4 spire drops.  

I think these should be account specific.  So, I've had 2 spire drops on gufi.  So, that would be the end of it, not be me saying I have 4 spire drops.

Edit: 

Eh, may as well add a couple..

Aqua has highest int to my knowledge, 44.

No theres an int only account that has 2 agi though with 60+ int. Name is shadows i forget who owns it though.
Officially quitted

BigBushWolfPapa

As of now, aqua will stay since its the only one with proof of it. But if you can get a screenie of the 60 int player, go for it.

Matty_Richo

Ludacris and St3k both won their tourneys at around level 60-70 I'm pretty sure, So one of them is the lowest level.

igufed

Quote from: Forum on April 08, 2011, 08:47:43 PM
No theres an int only account that has 2 agi though with 60+ int. Name is shadows i forget who owns it though.

Someone lied to you.

Forum

Quote from: igufed on April 08, 2011, 10:43:03 PM

Someone lied to you.

Wow yea..oh well
Officially quitted

BigBushWolfPapa

Quote from: igufed on April 08, 2011, 10:43:03 PM

Someone lied to you.

Exactly why I never changed it, But thanks Igufed for pointing that out. Seems Forum over there cannot count eh?
Igu, do you own that account?

igufed

Quote from: BigBushWolfPapa on April 08, 2011, 10:45:42 PM
Exactly why I never changed it, But thanks Igufed for pointing that out. Seems Forum over there cannot count eh?
Igu, do you own that account?

No, it is Aqua's.

BigBushWolfPapa

Ohh, that would make sense then, aqua always has been an Int nut :P Is he planning on breaking his 44int on aqua, on that account?