News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The unofficial records of Stick-Online *V2*

Started by BigBushWolfPapa, April 08, 2011, 01:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

foG

record for most tourney wins? well at least if unofficial count too :P

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

God-I-Suck

BigBushWolfPapa

Quote from: Tidus on April 09, 2011, 12:04:57 PM
Does lowest level to get an item count? Because I got a Wooden Hammer at level 1 on Dogma and can dig up a picture as proof if it does count.
also, since there is no post for most BC's, I have 2 on Dogma...
Alright, added you to most BC drops.

Quote from: Turkey on April 09, 2011, 12:01:06 PM
I've had 7 fedora drops.
1 on turkey
2 on maple
4 on shampoo

Here is a pic of 3 of them which I sold before i got the 4th one.

Thanks, added you into the Most fedoras. And also fixed GIS's Dragoon helm record.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Celson on April 09, 2011, 07:45:35 AM
Quote from: krele on April 09, 2011, 07:12:09 AM
Quote from: Matty_Richo on April 08, 2011, 09:28:47 PM
Ludacris and St3k both won their tourneys at around level 60-70 I'm pretty sure, So one of them is the lowest level.
St3k was almost 80, and so was luda.

I seem to recall Luda being in his 50's when he won Chaos tourny 3. I remember he knocked out the other guy with his hammer. And the other guy was in his 70's.
St3k might have been in the 70s actually, but I'm fairly certain Luda wasn't above 70, coz people weren't expecting him to win, I just can't remember who he was fighting. Was it Dragan? but yeah, he wasn't overly high leveled when he won.

BigBushWolfPapa

Quote from: Matty_Richo on April 10, 2011, 12:41:58 AM
Quote from: Celson on April 09, 2011, 07:45:35 AM
Quote from: krele on April 09, 2011, 07:12:09 AM
Quote from: Matty_Richo on April 08, 2011, 09:28:47 PM
Ludacris and St3k both won their tourneys at around level 60-70 I'm pretty sure, So one of them is the lowest level.
St3k was almost 80, and so was luda.

I seem to recall Luda being in his 50's when he won Chaos tourny 3. I remember he knocked out the other guy with his hammer. And the other guy was in his 70's.
St3k might have been in the 70s actually, but I'm fairly certain Luda wasn't above 70, coz people weren't expecting him to win, I just can't remember who he was fighting. Was it Dragan? but yeah, he wasn't overly high leveled when he won.
I'll probably just wait to add in anything thats uncertain, until Rok gets his version of the records up and running, I'll only be putting in things that are facts and have hardcore proof.

Matty_Richo

Also if ya wondering on who came second in tourneys and whatnot

Chaos:
1. Turkey beat Mazar
2. DaDude beat Ludacris
3. Ludacris beat Sewy
4. St3k beat Krele
5. Disasteroid beat Eleczero (although I believe Celson was playing on his account)
6. Specialboy beat Pinball??? (Not sure about this one)
7. (-.-) beat Jiggy

Zario777

Kbob had the most Dragoon Helms (4 and in a diagonal fashion)

Also, could you add "First to get all drops from _____ (like Cactus or Sand Fiend)"? Because I have all Cacti drops:
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

krele

Quote from: Zario777 on April 10, 2011, 03:35:33 AM
Kbob had the most Dragoon Helms (4 and in a diagonal fashion)

Also, could you add "First to get all drops from _____ (like Cactus or Sand Fiend)"? Because I have all Cacti drops:

Many people do, so we can't be sure who got them first =/

Forum

Put Drop down for no agi at lvl 99 and i think dipz has no agi at lvl 100.

Also Toot since hes already pure agi for no str,int,vit at lvl 99.
Officially quitted

Jmac

I have 4 skull masks, but idk if that's even a record. Still trying to get another scythe since mine fell in a pit  :'(

BigBushWolfPapa

Quote from: Jmacrules on April 10, 2011, 03:45:28 PM
I have 4 skull masks, but idk if that's even a record. Still trying to get another damn scythe since mine fell in the pit  :'(
It could be a record, nobody has posted anything over 4 skeles that I have seen, just post a pic and Ill put it in. Im wondering if T-rok got his old computer up and running.

Tidus

Most wbe? This was Dog_Ma_I's inventory a whilllle ago during an easter event.

tehrozzy

Quote from: BigBushWolfPapa on April 08, 2011, 01:07:58 AM
First person to beat Danimal in pvp:
Does this count BEFORE he was a mod? Coz i still have video footage of GIS pwning him.

JoEL

Quote from: YayForLife on April 13, 2011, 05:16:42 PM
Quote from: BigBushWolfPapa on April 08, 2011, 01:07:58 AM
First person to beat Danimal in pvp:
Does this count BEFORE he was a mod? Coz i still have video footage of GIS pwning him.

That achiev should be removed. I doubt he can even remember who was the "first"

Jmac

Here is the 6th one dropped for me (died screening the 5th D=):

And 7th: