News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The unofficial records of Stick-Online *V2*

Started by BigBushWolfPapa, April 08, 2011, 01:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

ive had well over 7 at once 12 i beileve at one time on red cause i spent my whole noobdom there

foG

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

darkflash

ya ik idc whats the point of lieng about stupid bm's they are way to common anyone could accomplish like as many as they want its just the limited inv space there should be a bank in SO :O *lightbulb*

king

I have the most dbe (deranged bunny ears) 2. inless someone can prove me wrong. prove look in the screeni topic.

Forum

Quote from: Beastmode on April 25, 2011, 11:23:18 AM
What is the record for most bms because i had 7 of them but i deleted them all so i can have room for other items??
i've had 2+ full rows i just need to find the pic which might be deleted..-.-
Officially quitted

11clock

darkflash

Zario777

What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

CherryPie

There was this guy named Prince who said he got 7 Bandit Covers.
What I can confirm is that he showed me a pic of his inventory with 4 BCs in it.

ToxicDuck

3 gbs

I'm tied with dog_ma_i with two bc's, although I think I was the lowest level to have two.

Forum

Quote from: Jexiur on January 05, 2014, 01:15:00 AM
Most Top Hats :D

Jex do not gravedig, there is a reason this topic did not get far, because screenshots can be edited.
Officially quitted

Jexiur

Quote from: Forum on January 07, 2014, 02:46:58 PM
Quote from: Jexiur on January 05, 2014, 01:15:00 AM
Most Top Hats :D

Jex do not gravedig, there is a reason this topic did not get far, because screenshots can be edited.

So you are accusing me of editing this screenie? If so, %#@^ you buddy.
Also, as long as it's on topic, there's no reason not to 'grave dig'.

darkflash

99 str, and 1 vit and 1 int at level 100 on armystrong.

KrazyMotha